What is the biggest Super Fight possible right now?

HandsomeDevil**

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I wanna know, is it Jones Vs Cain? Rousey Vs Mousasi or Pettis Vs Aldo:icon_surp

Rules: Friends don't fight eachother, e.g Aldo, Barao or Cain and DC

Sales don't matter...

Last edited:
pettis vs aldo

Last edited:
Aldo/Barao?

It would never happen, not sure if many people see that as a superfight either.

Depends what you mean by "possible."

Is Aldo vs Barao possible even though they are teammates and won't fight each other? Is Cain vs Jones possible even though Jones would never take the fight? Is Aldo vs Pettis possible even though Pettis would get injured and pull out of the fight?

Possible right now, as in fighters who are already in the UFC, and the fight COULD happen?

Jones vs Cain, no doubt. It's not even close.

Aldo vs. Shelftime and Bones vs. Weidman

I think these are the only two that are possible in the relatively near future.

Everyone loves talking about super fights and I get it (we want to see the best against the best). But the weight differences between the classes is really significant in MMA. It's not like boxing where it's 5 lbs or something.

Whether people want to admit it or not, going up weight is a huge issue. It's 35lbs or more from LHW to HW, 20lbs between MW and LHW, 15lbs between MW and WW, etc.. Those are significant differences.

Well the most likely to happen is Aldo vs. Pettis. It would be hell of a fight, but a title defense from Pettis would make it better.
If it were to happen now, there would be people bitching about Pettis being a paper champ.

That can actually happen

Aldo vs Pettis

But then again Pettis could pull out to avoid Aldo like he did in the past

This fight will generate a media frenzy!

Think about it!

390x270xrousey-cyborg-PNG.png.speedilic.ic.rhIk9VRhOL.jpg

I honestly think the most entraining is Pettis vs Aldo, followed by Jones vs Cain

Back