International What is the biggest rivalry in history?

Is it a war,sports,martial arts,historical civilisation,politics.just asking what do you think is the biggest rivalry ever.use this question anyway you like to have an answer. It's more for a fun debate as everyone's opinion is different.if not the biggest rivalry maybe an example that interests you.
I will start with the Roman empires rivalry with the Persian empire. This went on until both empires were exhausted.this gave way for the Arab Islamic empire to attack both the Roman's and Persians making their expansion easier.
Mexico-Puerto Rico

I am extremely spiritual, and my documented IQ is WAY over 100. Unnecessary assumptions are what cause most of the problems in the world.
I'm kinda spiritual too.

As mentioned in an earlier post (but after the one you've quoted of course) i explained to a guy that this post of mine which was intended to troll a bit, has a lot to do with my frustration about the most recent terror attacks.

I feel like a bit of an a**hole for it, because i come along very well with many religious people (i think) and also find people who continuously sh*t on religion and don't stop going out of their way to tell everybody how smart they are very annoying, but i'm admittedly very mad about all these terror attacks in recent memory...

It just *seems* to me (not saying it's true, i don't know the teachings of Islam in depth, nor am i crazy knowledgeable about other factors which may make muslims more prone to religious extremism) like Islam just has more potential to radicalize especially young people and thus we have so many islamist attacks, but at the same time, i know muslims who're the most chill and peaceful people in the world, so i don't really know how to deal with these things and what to think of them.

The only thing that i know for sure is that potentially radical people and especially those who've been conspicious in the past need to be taken more seriously.
To my knowledge many of the "Gefährder" (Endangerers) in germany are still not properly monitored, which is obviously a massive problem.

Dont worry bro I get it lmao, My family is religious I am not.
I am pretty tired of dicussions about religions personally cause they are very repetitive, and the devil is in the details.
People "believe" in religion, I prefer to know things for sure.
More of a science guy.
Shit is gonna hit the fan sooner or later and Islam will either reform or cease to exist, my best friend like me is from a Muslim family background but doesn't believe in religion.
There are more of people like us everywhere it is just not safe to come out openly about in public.
I expect Europe to crack down harder on then now and if Trump wins I expect him to egg European leaders to take more actions as well.

I expect more conflict in the coming 30-40 years.

Dont worry bro I get it lmao, My family is religious I am not.
I am pretty tired of dicussions about religions personally cause they are very repetitive, and the devil is in the details.
People "believe" in religion, I prefer to know things for sure.
More of a science guy.
Shit is gonna hit the fan sooner or later and Islam will either reform or cease to exist, my best friend like me is from a Muslim family background but doesn't believe in religion.
There are more of people like us everywhere it is just not safe to come out openly about in public.
I expect Europe to crack down harder on then now and if Trump wins I expect him to egg European leaders to take more actions as well.

I expect more conflict in the coming 30-40 years.
I agree man.

Rome - Karthage was pretty intense.

Is it a war,sports,martial arts,historical civilisation,politics.just asking what do you think is the biggest rivalry ever.use this question anyway you like to have an answer. It's more for a fun debate as everyone's opinion is different.if not the biggest rivalry maybe an example that interests you.
I will start with the Roman empires rivalry with the Persian empire. This went on until both empires were exhausted.this gave way for the Arab Islamic empire to attack both the Roman's and Persians making their expansion easier.
Popeye's vs. KFC

Back