International What is the biggest rivalry in history?

Sakic I could at least respect, but maybe that's because he had Roy, Lemieux and Forsburg to compare to.
I was a Florida Panthers fan at the time. Fuck the Sakic.

The West vs. the third world.
Everything in history pretty much has come to this final conflict.

100 million dead and it's spreading.

The West has been infiltrated and you're not even taking this seriously.

https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/162285852/

Lick, rat and obey.
Glad to know your head is so deep up the ass of this "left vs right" narrative that you think brutal dictators were part of the "freedom" camp. By the way, Hitler was "anti-communist" too.

Yes, do licking, ratting and obeying fascists while chanting freedom.

Glad to know your head is so deep up the ass of this "left vs right" narrative that you think brutal dictators were part of the "freedom" camp. By the way, Hitler was "anti-communist" too.

Yes, do licking, ratting and obeying fascists while chanting freedom.

I didn't say anything about them moron.

lol at your warped definition of freedom.

You seriously sound like a commie.

I didn't say anything about them moron.

lol at your warped definition of freedom.

You seriously sound like a commie.
You said "Freedom vs Communism", essentially defining all "anti-communist" dictatorships as freedom. Maybe you should use your brain first next time. As expected, you try to paint me as a communist like a low IQ retard.

You said "Freedom vs Communism", essentially defining all "anti-communist" dictatorships as freedom. Maybe you should use your brain first next time. As expected, you try to paint me as a communist like a low IQ retard.

No stupid.

Why would freedom exclude WW2?

As expected you come to communism's rescue like a low IQ commie drone.

No stupid.

Why would freedom exclude WW2?

As expected you come to communism's rescue like a low IQ commie drone.
I hope you do realize that Murica and Britain allied with USSR and Chinese Communists during WWII against Germany and Japan, so your "freedom vs communism" narrative is even more laughable. Western nations allied with whoever that suited their interest at the time, and you're actually retarded enough to think they care about "freedom".

Scott Steiner v the English language

I hope you do realize that Murica and Britain allied with USSR and Chinese Communists during WWII against Hitler, so your "freedom vs communism" is even more laughable.

Retard

That doesn't mean they supported communism or what Stalin was doing. Shit like this has happened all throughout history because it's a strategic advantage. Why do you think they went to war almost immediately once Hitler was dealt with?

We saved half of Korea and the results can be seen from space.

You're a special kind of stupid and reek of communism.

The greatest war in history, of course, is the wealthy versus the working class. Otherwise:

England vs. France

United States vs. USSR

Ottomans vs. Persians

China vs. Japan

Rome vs. Carthage

Back