International What is the biggest rivalry in history?

Greatest modern era NHL rivalry, both for the talent involved and the Bloodshed.
Bruins and Canucks are right behind it in my opinion. The amount of dirty looks I would get wearing a Bruins hat in the Vancouver BC area even almost a decade later shows how gotten to they still are about that Cup finals.

Greatest modern era NHL rivalry, both for the talent involved and the Bloodshed.

Yea dude was the greatest shit I've ever seen in the sport. The hate was real and you could catch a beating for wearing that logo in this part of the world. Was amazing

Yea dude was the greatest shit I've ever seen in the sport. The hate was real and you could catch a beating for wearing that logo in this part of the world. Was amazing
The Avs were so easy to hate too.

The Avs were so easy to hate too.

Claude and Roy is a potent combo of dbaggery. I wanted the boys to kill those 2 everytime we played em

People tell me it was easy to hate us in that era too but I don't see it that way.

Claude and Roy is a potent combo of dbaggery. I wanted the boys to kill those 2 everytime we played em

People tell me it was easy to hate us in that era too but I don't see it that way.
Forsberg and Sakic had stupid faces too.
I never had an issue with the Red Wings.

Is it a war,sports,martial arts,historical civilisation,politics.just asking what do you think is the biggest rivalry ever.use this question anyway you like to have an answer. It's more for a fun debate as everyone's opinion is different.if not the biggest rivalry maybe an example that interests you.
I will start with the Roman empires rivalry with the Persian empire. This went on until both empires were exhausted.this gave way for the Arab Islamic empire to attack both the Roman's and Persians making their expansion easier.

qae1Njh.jpg
This is a good one but so lopsided. It reminds me of The Harlem Globetrotters and The Generals.

Forsberg and Sakic had stupid faces too.
I never had an issue with the Red Wings.

Sakic I could at least respect, but maybe that's because he had Roy, Lemieux and Forsburg to compare to.

The truth vs. Democrats

Catholic Church vs Illuminati and gnostic sects

read a fair bit of history and never caught onto this.
guess ill google it but is there any book/thing i should look at in particular?
of course there may be some rivalry there and they play their little games against one another but ultimately the church and the illuminati ((referring to the specific families that comprise it)) are straight up connected to, in league with, working together and entirely on the same side

thru the jesuits
thru the black nobility
thru the house of orange
thru the connection of City States((Vatican City, London City, Washington DC etc etc))
and many other threads of the web

Back