What is the biggest reason Biden won Arizona?

Hispanics. However, note that Hispanics are not a monolithic group and Trump DID improve his standings with all groups but white men. Especially with Hispanics in Florida were many of them lean right wing.

However, if Arizona was as white as it used to be and it wasnt all white liberals then Trump would of landslide won Arizona.

Texas is more hispanic and still went red, stop trying to take away the blame from Trump being a shitty candidate who shit on Arizonans.

Yes Arizona did elect Mccain and Flake in the oast who were not that right wing. However, those candidates appealed to Hispanics too. Racial demographic shifts is why.

LOL wtf, McCain was further to the right than Donald Trump.

uh yeah, did I mention that californians have been flocking to Arizona...... right, I did. It's a six hour drive, and the same can be said about Nevada, four hour drive. In case you dont know, LA life is expensive, Nevada and Arizona are the path of least resistance.

Everything to deflect the blame from Trump.

I guess you are loyal enough to go down with that ship.

Mexicans/Californians.

Anchor babies that have now unfortunately grown up and can vote.

hispanic/californians. Democrats have been digging graves for republicans for decades. Coming to a red state near you.

Transplants and immigrants.

I don't think this is "it" for why he didn't win, but it certainly speaks to the fact that even his base knows he wasn't appealing to a wide enough base or enough different Americans. If he had governed as a US president instead of the President of the White Males from Red States of America, he probably would have eked out a victory.

I think Covid is probably the #1 factor though.

Don’t be disingenuous.

The clear difference (which is why the lawsuit is filed already) is that in PA observers were denied access to the counting facilities. Which is illegal. SCOTUS already involved.

They also had a few batches of votes for biden 20k - 0 in philly.

PA already has observers from both parties. I thought Trump wanted to also put his own observers in which is what his suit is about. Do I have it wrong?

TDS much? Nevada and Arizona use to be red states.

TDS? he lost get over it.

Nevada voted for Clinton in 1992 and 1996, they voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012.

Arizona voted Clinton in 1996 and would had likely voted for Obama if it wasnt for the fact that he was running against John McCain.

Again, if it was for demographics Texas would be blue too and Arizona would have 2 dem senators and a dem governor.

hispanics are producing more kids than whites, and in 20-30 years, it will be a majority hispanic state.

Facts only

Fact is that Trump fucked up Arizona by shitting on McCain, Flake and thinking that you can bully everyone into submission.

Trump fucked up in Arizona, get over it.

Texas is more 'anglo' too but look at the voting in El Paso, San Antonio, and the entire Rio Grand Valley

Texas hispanic population is 32%.

Arizona is 30%.

Because independents were sick of aligning themselves with the likes of the people that showed up at the vote sorting centre last night.

did I miss something .. arizona hasn't been decided last I checked ?

Funny hispanics used to vote conservative 30 years ago. Before the GOP became so mean spirited.
Trumps wall is so mean.... oh well. It's only 30 years overdue.

Both right and left have agreed many times on this forum that before covid, Trump would have been unstoppable. So that’s why I take this “loss” with a grain of salt and a huge asterisk.

This is such BS. Disasters like Covid typically help presidents and rally people behind their leadership, Trump just f'd it up.

Trumps wall is so mean.... oh well. It's only 30 years overdue.

Regan's Republican Party no longer exists. I primarily blame Newt Gingrich for dragging the party into the gutter. He chased me out of the party. It goes back to way before Trump.

I am visiting family in NJ and there are Trump signs everywhere, but they are in Jeff VanDrew's district.

In the Phoenix area I didn't really see any signs for any candidate.

Latinos are suckers for strongman and populist politics, it has nothing to do with left or right.

Trump did well among Latinos everywhere except Arizona.
I believe 4 years wasn't enough but Trump should have tried campaigning or adjusting his message for California/Mexicans.

Back