What is the biggest reason Biden won Arizona?

Hispanics. However, note that Hispanics are not a monolithic group and Trump DID improve his standings with all groups but white men. Especially with Hispanics in Florida were many of them lean right wing.

However, if Arizona was as white as it used to be and it wasnt all white liberals then Trump would of landslide won Arizona.

Yes Arizona did elect Mccain and Flake in the oast who were not that right wing. However, those candidates appealed to Hispanics too. Racial demographic shifts is why.

Despite what many think, this has nothing to due with Hispanics. In fact, we saw Hispanic males trend toward trump, otherwise all demographics were the same as 2016, the only difference in AZ was old white people.

The same white people who almost gave Trump re election as they supported him fervently everywhere except AZ.

Lots of old retiree snowbird transplants who actually come out to vote, as opposed to California hispanics moving east.

The old whites decimated the AZ healthcare system due to the covid scam, and they showed it in their votes for Biden. Fucking shameful, but that's what the data shows.

If Arizona was as white as it was 20 years ago Trump would of won. Marginal increase among Hispanics does not help as much as the fact that 20 years ago or 30 he would of had it on lock. If it was as white as Oklahoma easily for Trump.

Also if I am not mistaken Trump won a higher % of hispanics then before however more hispanics voted this time. Which means more votes against Trump right? On average?

Not a single hispanic thinks they are foreigners compared to the euros who think they are natives.
True or not,the concept of immigration is dependent on one's passport.

If Arizona was as white as it was 20 years ago Trump would of won. Marginal increase among Hispanics does not help as much as the fact that 20 years ago or 30 he would of had it on lock. If it was as white as Oklahoma easily for Trump.

Also if I am not mistaken Trump won a higher % of hispanics then before however more hispanics voted this time. Which means more votes against Trump right? On average?
Bigger turnout in general means more Hispanics for Biden but not a change in overall demographic from 2016 except for whites. They turned, and at a.higher percentage than the increased Hispanic turnout. Talking about what would happen 30 years ago is irrelevant when taking 2016 into consideration

Bigger turnout in general means more Hispanics for Biden but not a change in overall demographic from 2016 except for whites. They turned, and at a.higher percentage than the increased Hispanic turnout. Talking about what would happen 30 years ago is irrelevant when taking 2016 into consideration

It is a fact there are more hispanics living in Arizona now. I have seen the stats I havent looked at what % voted but I know that even if the GOP squeaks this 1 victory they will handily lose Arizona in 2022 let alone 2024.

Despite what many think, this has nothing to due with Hispanics. In fact, we saw Hispanic males trend toward trump, otherwise all demographics were the same as 2016, the only difference in AZ was old white people.

The same white people who almost gave Trump re election as they supported him fervently everywhere except AZ.

Lots of old retiree snowbird transplants who actually come out to vote, as opposed to California hispanics moving east.

The old whites decimated the AZ healthcare system due to the covid scam, and they showed it in their votes for Biden. Fucking shameful, but that's what the data shows.

Wait, COVID is a scam?

It was rigged.

Scummy leftists cheat at everything.

Dems didn't win Arizona they stole it with fraud.

Dems are frauds.

I'm a New York democrat & my wife is a California democrat. We just moved to Sedona 18 months ago. I'm sure that our votes helped a bit. :D
Was about to say this as you two are the perfect example. Probably the same with Texas. Like muslims escaping sharia only to impose sharia to their host country.

It doesn’t make any sense to me. Doesn’t Arizona especially love their guns? So why on earth would they vote for someone who is going to take that away?

That is an IF. And anyways the rioters are a tiny population compared with the overall infected and deceased.

Not sure it is debatable that Trump handled the Rona worse than shit tier poor countries. To Trump s défense this was also compounded by Murrka s shit tier public health system though.
Not an “if”. And I’m guessing you don’t live in America if you aren’t doubting it. And the rest of your post is pretty wish washy. Nice try though.

Mark Kelly. He handed McSally her ass so badly in that Arizona senate debate that the state had its eyes opened. Mark Kelly is the most impressive Dem Senator I've seen in a long time.

Back