What is the biggest fight (financially) that realistically can be made next for George Kambosos Jr?

Davis PPV > anything Top Rank can pull together, as Davis’s team knows how to actually promote

Is Tank really any kind of a draw? I hardly know anyone who knows of him IRL.

I have to think that Loma has the most name recognition by far at least. I recognize that doesn’t necessarily translate to most revenue.

I have to think that Loma has the most name recognition by far at least. I recognize that doesn’t necessarily translate to most revenue.
If for a title and against a name, yes. I don’t particularly get it at this stage in his career and considering he doesn’t fight anyone in his actual weight class, but he’s a draw for his age. He’d get around 300K buys or so depending on the PPV price and the promotion. Which, depending on salaries and platform may be a profitable fight.

Davis PPV > anything Top Rank can pull together, as Davis’s team knows how to actually promote
Loma on ESPN(regular) may be enough for advertisers, he does good numbers on TV

Happy as fck with this result. I bet teos dad is more gutted than his son is. Hope he doesn’t get the rematch
Loma or any of the other top LWs would be great next.
Yeah I was really happy with this result as well. Thought the judges wouldn't go his way so I was more than pleasantly surprised when they announced the scorecards. Razor close fight as well.
As a Loma fan I'm a bit disappointed because this surely scuppers any chance of a Loma rematch with Teo. But Kambosos vs. Loma would be a good fight.
Doesn't sound like Lopez wants the rematch as he doesn't want to make weight any more. He'll get taken apart at 140.

If im kambosos im letting de la hoya and dazn throw the bag at him
Garcia is the most winnable of the money fights

He said after the fight he wants to rematch Lopez in Aus, and I know he also said he wants to fight the Haney/Diaz winner and I'm sure Hearn will shell out $$$$$ for that so probably that. He also expressed interest in fighting Loma if Haney pursues a grudge match vs Lopez

Lopez needs to get back in the win column before any rematch.

Money wise... Garcia. Tank next. Loma 3rd. Haney never.

Hes popular in the black community.

Loma on ESPN(regular) may be enough for advertisers, he does good numbers on TV
His fight against Lopez peaked at 2.89M viewers. When counting in ESPN and ESPN+ it did 4.2M.
Well see how his fight vs Commey does in a couple weeks.

Reactions: JSN
Aussie here, but hope Loma wins just to deny Lopez for the lols

I’d go Garcia if I was Kambosos. He’s coming off a break, has a big following and is probably a better matchup than Tank or Loma given Kambosos style.

He said after the fight he wants to rematch Lopez in Aus, and I know he also said he wants to fight the Haney/Diaz winner and I'm sure Hearn will shell out $$$$$ for that so probably that. He also expressed interest in fighting Loma if Haney pursues a grudge match vs Lopez
This is how it's done. No excuses not to fight certain guys just line them all up.

His fight against Lopez peaked at 2.89M viewers. When counting in ESPN and ESPN+ it did 4.2M.
Well see how his fight vs Commey does in a couple weeks.
Which was the highest viewed boxing match on cable or network tv since Manny

Teofimo seems to ditch the rematch...Ryan Garcia can bring in more money than Gervonta or Haney and you did mention "financially"but nothing would be bigger than a Loma fight, money and fame...

Back