What is the best way to re-create the CNP Professional ProSLAM! 27 from scratch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

royjoneschin

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Bodybuilding.com did an interview on Ricky Hatton and his nutritional trainer (the owner of CNP Professional), Kerry Kayes:

Kerry Kayes Interview: Training Boxing Welterweight Ricky Hatton!
Bodybuilding.com - Kerry Kayes Interview: Training Boxing Welterweight Ricky Hatton! - David Robson

If you scroll about halfway down the page, you will see his nutrition/supplement program.

Before every workout, he takes CNP Professional ProSLAM! 27:
Bodybuilding.com - CNP Professional ProSLAM! 27 - With CarnoSyn! On sale now!

My question is, what would be the best brands of supplements to mix together, to create an identical version of that product above?

I notice that most of Hatton's supplements contain:

Beta-Alanine, Taurine, Protein (CNP ProSlam! 27)

Arginine, Protein, Creatine Ethyl Ester, Carnosyn℠ Beta Alanine (CNP Professional Pro-GF)

I notice that his supplements provide similar energy that Jack3D provides, which has that jittery feeling (probably from the Beta-Alanine?), and being so aggressive minded, it only makes sense for his boxing style!

Jack3d:

Bodybuilding.com - USPlabs Jack3d - Pre-Workout! On sale now!

So, to end this post, I will repeat:

Before every workout, he takes CNP Professional ProSLAM! 27:
Bodybuilding.com - CNP Professional ProSLAM! 27 - With CarnoSyn! On sale now!

My question is, what would be the best brands of supplements to mix together, to create an identical version of that product above?

So far I have these products in my shopping cart:

Cheap Supplements Beta Alanine
Bodybuilding.com - Cheap Supplements Beta Alanine - Quality Assured! On sale now!

Cheap Supplements Taurine
Bodybuilding.com - Cheap Supplements Taurine - Quality Assured! On sale now!

Optimum 100% Whey Protein
Bodybuilding.com - Optimum 100% Whey Protein - With Faster-Acting HYDROWHEY! On sale now!

Are those a good set of choices? And how many servings/mg/grams do I use for each product to make a close copy of the CNP Professional ProSLAM! 27 ?

I have used Jack3d and wow what a boost it gave me. I never trained so hard in my life! However I don't plan on using it for every single workout. It costs $ in the long run, and there's always the time when the body adapts to supplements.

Thanks all!

One thread on this topic is more than enough. TS can paste this to his other thread if he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back