What is the best way to defeat my opponent?

Long knees.

Hey guys, I won my fight! No video unfortuantely. During the second round I hit my opponent with a knee to the gut as he was coming in, and from there on I was the one that was putting the pressure on.

You're welcome.

But seriously, congrats man. Onward and upward

I am having a k1 fight in a few weeks. I have been told that my opponent is a very aggressive fighter, as in he is always pushing forward with pressure and does not stop.
I will be much taller than my opponent as I am tall for my weight class, so maybe I could use that to my advantage? I have had trouble with pressuring fighters, I tend to shell up when I am getting bombarded with punches. Is there anything that I should look for in this fight?

maybe you and your trainer should have discussed a gameplan and trained for it, if your fight is a few weeks away you might as well throw a gameplan out the window. you have to make weight still do press interviews and what not. how could you and your training patners not came up with a gameplan and ttrainn for said gameplan. how are you gonna implement said gameplan if he counters your gamplan did you think of this? did you think of any what if scenarios that may arise due to holes in your gameplan? this has to be an ametuer fight cause no pro would be this much of a slacker in his career.

it was probably an amateur fight with k-1 rules

maybe you and your trainer should have discussed a gameplan and trained for it, if your fight is a few weeks away you might as well throw a gameplan out the window. you have to make weight still do press interviews and what not. how could you and your training patners not came up with a gameplan and ttrainn for said gameplan. how are you gonna implement said gameplan if he counters your gamplan did you think of this? did you think of any what if scenarios that may arise due to holes in your gameplan? this has to be an ametuer fight cause no pro would be this much of a slacker in his career.
No I am not a pro lol and the fight is already over it's all good man.

Back