What is the best MMA camp right now?

Legendary

Ꮥµpǝɹnøʌɐ
@Black
Reaction score
Jacksons per Donald Cerrone is starting to fall apart, at least for the higher level fighters.

AKA has two champs with DC and Khabib.
Whittaker comes from a small camp.
Woodley is at Roufus, which is a medium tier camp.
Max is out of a small Hawaiian camp, I have no clue who he trains with tbh
TJ trains with Cub and a some other fighters somewhere in California. Relatively new team/small team
Cejudo is out a small camp in Phoenix.

Is the super camp thing dying out?

Is it better to have a small fight team that are in adjacent weight classes?

Personally If I were a fighter, I would think it would be hard to get good instruction when a place has 100 fighters. Kind of like a class room that had 50 students versus 15.

Jacksons per Donald Cerrone is starting to fall apart, at least for the higher level fighters.

TJ trains with Cub and a some other fighters somewhere in California. Relatively new team/small team

Personally If I were a fighter, I would think it would be hard to get good instruction when a place has 100 fighters. Kind of like a class room that had 50 students versus 15.
The Science is in Hume´s hands.

AKA has had numerous champs - Cain, Rockhold, DC, Khabib.

They get my vote.

Surprised people aren't already saying khabib isn't a champ

AKA by a fucking mile

TJ and his small team are also doing solid work

SBJ, Alpha Fail and Jackson Wink are reaching Edmund status.

AKA, Tri-star, etc.. As I predicted, these other big camps were not sustainable. They were ran by idiots, had a million people and brought in shitty trainers to fill in the gaps, etc.

I imagine we'll see some bigger camps pop up over the coming decades that have an abundance of really good trainers, but it will happen organically and not be forced like it was the past decade. Champions need TLC, and they're finally getting it.

there arent really any camps that teach mma fundamentals they just recruit athletes with combat sports background and then show them how to throw a punch / defend a takedown
the closest thing to a real mma training system would be DJs or Khabibs camps.

if your a wrestler go to aka. if your a striker go to att in my opition.

it was a state that Jackson was on a 0-26 losing streak or something crazy.

Jackson started to fall apart when there roster got old caught up in peds or and prospected couldn't get a hold in the ufc not even the jacksons guys got into tuf houses.

AKA, Tri-star, etc.. As I predicted, these other big camps were not sustainable. They were ran by idiots, had a million people and brought in shitty trainers to fill in the gaps, etc.

I imagine we'll see some bigger camps pop up over the coming decades that have an abundance of really good trainers, but it will happen organically and not be forced like it was the past decade. Champions need TLC, and they're finally getting it.

aka not run buy idoits.

I feel like it's been AKA for a while now

Yeah because the belt means so much nowadays lol.

conor fans cant have it both ways. they call conor thegoat when he become the champ champ but now that he been stripped stripped say the belts mean nothing.

Back