what is the best fruit for increased energy?

----ACE----***

Blue Belt
Reaction score
ive seen plenty of training articles with the athlete eating some varying fruits before a workout to get a boost of natural energy that doesnt come from something bad such as a candy bar or a red bull, but what works best for you all? Is there one that is better than others or is it more of a mix and match approach due to all being beneficial?

Yea bananas have the most sugar so they do tend to be pretty good. Also orange's high vitamin c content is good for energy. Pour a little honey on any fruit really and you should get plenty of energy.

Reminds me of TUF 1 when Randy told a fighter who had a hang over to eat a bannana before training next time or something- lots of potassium.

There was also an article recently saying apples can help wake you up in the morning.

Every single kind of fruit known to man is very beneficial for energy and nutrition purposes. Your energy comes from a strong immune system, one that can only be built up and strengthened through the eating of fruits and vegetables.

Every single kind of fruit known to man is very beneficial for energy and nutrition purposes. Your energy comes from a strong immune system, one that can only be built up and strengthened through the eating of fruits and vegetables.

Bananas?

I read that Pears were a very good natural energy booster too.

I herd bananas are best after a work out something to do with ur insulin levels.When ever I have them after a workout I feel a bit lively agen

I always have banana bout 45min before i workout give you a nice boost.

Whatever they put in Sunny Delight! Sunny-D's got solar energy!

*reaches for Purple Drink*

Back