What is the best country in Africa?

Mauritius

shutterstock-740093419.jpg

Did u know that when Europeans discovered Africa....
-The only construction done in Africa was mud huts.
-They hadn’t discovered the wheel.
-They also hadn’t figured out how to cross the water to get to islands they could see from the shore.
Did u know that in the USA, people were still travelling on horses and donkeys until 1995.... and they still don't have toothbrushes and shoes.

1280px-All_Gizah_Pyramids.jpg

egyptefascinante_535175984_char.gif

ill_4b9a68644a59e68.jpg

Did u know that when Europeans discovered Africa....
-The only construction done in Africa was mud huts.
-They hadn’t discovered the wheel.
-They also hadn’t figured out how to cross the water to get to islands they could see from the shore.

It’s pretty cool the cultural differences and timelines. Warm vs cold climate has a lot to do with it.

in cold weather a man must work hard, build a shelter and fire or his family dies. Thus the family unit staying together is important for survival.

when the weather is warm, survival doesn’t hinge on those issues.

Did you know that all these claims are false ? Egypt is in Africa, Morocco conquered and control the south of Spain for centuries. There were also subsaraharian Kingdoms.

Did you know that all these claims are false ? Egypt is in Africa, Morocco conquered and control the south of Spain for centuries. There were also subsaraharian Kingdoms.

you are right. I was referring to sub Saharan Africa. I stand corrected.

I have heard Rwanda is pretty good, but you couldnt pay me enough to make me want to live on that continent.

Sweden
France
Germany
Holland
Spain
Portugal
Belgium

You get double the fun with these countries as they also count as Arabic too!

South Africa. Got family there, surfing is great, lots of guns, great BBQ. Not ideal politically and societally but by far my best bet.

Also Tunisia, good business opportunities there for investment, reasonably stable. Recent tourism dip hit em hard so cheap property and a quick jaunt over the med to get to Europe.

Morocco is great I just worry for their stability. Seemed to be more terrorism going on when I was last there.

Last edited:
A safe African country would be cool. Don't think one exists.

I thought the cargo ship pirates are down south.

I've been to Morocco it was epic. Riding camels, looking for Dinosaur fossils.

I've been to Tanzania and Ethiopia.

To go list is South Africa, Zambia.

I highly suggest everyone hit up Mt. Kilimanjaro at elase.

A lot of people are saying South Africa. That place fucking sucks.

Super Dangerous and very gross.

Democratic Republic of Congo because of the untapped resources

Back