What is the best country in Africa?

Seychelles or Cabo Verde pretty clearly
Have already been to Cabo Verde, Tunisia, Algeria, Somalia, Djibouti

I used to live in Addis Ababa. I will always have fond memories. One of my favorite memories was watching a major track event while living there. But, then again, Track & field is such an underrated spectator sport.

Great food too.

This was my commute to work.

Sierra Leone could be cool. The life expectancy is only 52 so you’d have to live fast!
Somalia would be nice I bet
I heard South Sudan is great in the fall

Which is the one where you can cut someone with a machete and take all their stuff? I've always wanted to try that.

I've only been to Ghana and South Africa. SA wsa incredible, Ghana was okay but kinda dull in that there wasn't an awful to see or do there. I seemed to spend quite a lot of money without having much to show for it in terms of memories or photos. I want to visit shitloads of other countries there, mostly on the East side and north/south though. Tanzania, Ethiopia, Kenya, Madagascar, Namibia, Mozambique etc. West Africa I think I'll revisit but only to a few places. Benin is tempting for me, as are a few other spots.

I've only been to Ghana and South Africa. SA wsa incredible, Ghana was okay but kinda dull in that there wasn't an awful to see or do there. I seemed to spend quite a lot of money without having much to show for it in terms of memories or photos. I want to visit shitloads of other countries there, mostly on the East side and north/south though. Tanzania, Ethiopia, Kenya, Madagascar, Namibia, Mozambique etc. West Africa I think I'll revisit but only to a few places. Benin is tempting for me, as are a few other spots.
Theres nothing to do in Ghana at all, but its stable
Ivory Coast is nicer and has more to do, though less stable outside of Abidjan

Three pages and no mention of Tanzania? Goes to show how few people give a crap about Africa. I mean come on Mt Kilimanjaro is one of the most iconic mountains in the world.

mt-kilimanjaro-1110x700.jpg

Cabo Verde

Only African country I'd ever consider visiting. Well, maybe Sao Tome as well.

Back