What is the best country in Africa?

tenor.gif

Tunisia,Morocco,Algeria then cape verde then south africa

Kenya. I've been there for a holiday, and had a nice time.

the women in ethiopia/etriea aint too bad....

I was friends with a guy from Malawi almost 20 years ago. He was going through a tough time, being totally played by his ex (child involved) but still an incredibly kind and generous person and positive despite the situation.
He was always trying to convince me to visit Malawi and in particular Lake Malawi. I lost touch with him and never have, or will, visit Malawi. So many other places to visit.

I hear good things.

I'd still rather give it a go on Antarctica.

the part where it has more white people is always the best part, so there, dont blame me, its just historical science

South Africa
Also Kenya, Namibia, Tunisia, Ghama and Tanzinia are all fine places to live

Egypt is supposed to be nice

Did u know that when Europeans discovered Africa....
-The only construction done in Africa was mud huts.
-They hadn’t discovered the wheel.
-They also hadn’t figured out how to cross the water to get to islands they could see from the shore.

It’s pretty cool the cultural differences and timelines. Warm vs cold climate has a lot to do with it.

in cold weather a man must work hard, build a shelter and fire or his family dies. Thus the family unit staying together is important for survival.

when the weather is warm, survival doesn’t hinge on those issues.

Probably the Canary Islands. Owned by Spain but still part of the African continent.

Canary Islands if that's an option.

Would say south Africa but that's reverting back to shit hole status. Maybe Morocco.

I work with a guy from South Africa. He’s been in the states for a few years and I asked him what did he miss most about home. He looked up with wistful expression, maybe even a single tear in his eye, took a deep exhale and said “the women”.

I work with a guy from South Africa. He’s been in the states for a few years and I asked him what did he miss most about home. He looked up with wistful expression, maybe even a single tear in his eye, took a deep exhale and said “the women”.

South African women are terrible.

Back