What is the best brand for MMA gloves?

My favorites are these Fairtex gloves.
tg20.jpg

They are not much more than the Combat Sports but those are good too.
These tend to be very popular.
TG4_2.JPG

The fairtex gloves have a lot more padding, though they're a bit bulkier.

The Everlast MMA Gloves are uncomfortable and stiff (Used leather ones, not synthetic). I just ordered a pair of combat sports extra padded ones. They fit a little tight (Large was too small, Order a size up if in question). They seem good quality, but I need to try a few new brands for accurate comparisons.

IMHO the only thing everlast makes that is good apart from their apparel are their mexican handwraps

tg20.jpg

TG4_2.JPG

I've got two pair of those Fairtex bulky gloves. They're too small for me. Someone buy em!

IMHO the only thing everlast makes that is good apart from their apparel are their mexican handwraps

I like the cost and lack the experience with other brands, but my Mexican wraps have never overly impressed me.

I'd go with cageside, mainly because of cost, service, and I know Boomer wouldn't sell junk to anyone, he'd let you know exactly what you were getting before you paid for it. First time I ever ordered from him, I submitted my order (right when I got into mma training a year ago), he advised me that while shock doctor's size chart said one thing, I'd be much more comfortable if I followed his advice instead. Surprise, he was dead on correct. Whenever I shop online I check his site first to see if he has what I'm looking for.

But If you must have the opinion of someone with some first hand experience using them, when I go to the gym this week I can try them out for you and let you know exactly what the deal is with them. They have a couple of pairs there.

anywhere got the hayabusas for a little cheaper?
what do you guys think is a good life expectency for mma gloves that are used alot for bag and sparring?

I don't mind the price so can anyone recommend the best mma gloves ? And links .

tg20.jpg

TG4_2.JPG

I bought my brother a pair of the fairtex gloves and they feell great.

I own a pair of the combat sports red training gloves pictured above and they are absolute crap. My right glove feels great but the left one is cut like shit. The left pinky loop is way smaller than the right pinky loop so I can't close my fist tight enough on my left hand. My pinky always hurts after I train.

Back