What is the appeal in skinny blonde women?

So skinny brunettes with no ass and bewbs are okay?

This obsession with fat asses is just a recent American pop culture fad. I presume that it's come from rap culture idealising black women's attributes. Without getting too into the historiography of asses, I think J-Lo who made big bums a mainstream thing in the media but before that they'd have been trying to work it off.

Nothing wrong liking what you like, obviously, but I suspect you'll find generational differences with what people find attractive. I'm in my 30s and I'll take the skinny blonde over big bums all day.

I'm like some fucking specialized predator.. all i ever chase is skinny blondes.. and brunettes..

A skinny blonde blessed with b+ sized cups and a tight (not thicc) ass is my favourite food..

I thought i was doing ok until i found sherdog and found out i'm a gay pedophile.. obviously i'm chasing leftovers..

I'm with you OP, I don't understand the appeal of girls who look like they haven't gone through puberty. A lot of guys on this forum seem to obsess over girls like that.

I can acknowledge a pretty face but that doesn't mean such a girl activates my primal "wanna bang" switches... they're closer to a pretty cousin which most of us (I hope) wouldn't wanna bang.

One of the few chicks like this I find hot is Starlight from The Boys because she actually has a very nice ass.

And for the idiots who will undoubtedly imply that not liking women built like twigs means you like fatties...

afivdd2zjav51.jpg

q1iwch3bwwo51.jpg

4HIujDvQ4KzQF8Dt7EWpOYYHqjpwV1LikH3WuZezFig.jpg

2y77wye11qx51.jpg

TBF, these women are not natty. Pumped up with Anavar and more test than most of the guys on here lol.

This obsession with fat asses is just a recent American pop culture fad. I presume that it's come from rap culture idealising black women's attributes. Without getting too into the historiography of asses, I think J-Lo who made big bums a mainstream thing in the media but before that they'd have been trying to work it off.

Nothing wrong liking what you like, obviously, but I suspect you'll find generational differences with what people find attractive. I'm in my 30s and I'll take the skinny blonde over big bums all day.
Let me guess, you're white?

I dont like a woman that skinny but the girl in the OP does hair a pretty face. I think she could have an awesome physique if she put in like 30 lbs of muscle.

Lol, no.

Up until very recently, men were into voluptuous, 'rubenesque' bodies. The phenomenon of anorexic looking bodies seemed to have gotten popular with runway models. Doesn't seem to have much value biologically speaking.

Lol, no.

Up until very recently, men were into voluptuous, 'rubenesque' bodies. The phenomenon of anorexic looking bodies seemed to have gotten popular with runway models. Doesn't seem to have much value biologically speaking.
'Voluptuous' as in Marilyn Monroe has had been recurrent for sure, but that's not an ass thing is it? Women in Rubens paintings are gross anyway haha

I'm not saying I'm not influenced into liking petite women by growing up in the 90s btw, I mean I am too, but the big round ass thing is a recent fad.

edit: what I meant to say was that J-Lo was a switching point in the fashion, not that men always liked athletic/skinny women prior, just that it was 'in' as the look previously.

hair color aint important at all
but a woman has to be thin to be hot.
big boobs were a turn on in jr high
as an adult u realize if theyre big theyre either fake or shes chubby

I'm with you OP, I don't understand the appeal of girls who look like they haven't gone through puberty. A lot of guys on this forum seem to obsess over girls like that.

I can acknowledge a pretty face but that doesn't mean such a girl activates my primal "wanna bang" switches... they're closer to a pretty cousin which most of us (I hope) wouldn't wanna bang.

One of the few chicks like this I find hot is Starlight from The Boys because she actually has a very nice ass.

And for the idiots who will undoubtedly imply that not liking women built like twigs means you like fatties...

afivdd2zjav51.jpg

q1iwch3bwwo51.jpg

4HIujDvQ4KzQF8Dt7EWpOYYHqjpwV1LikH3WuZezFig.jpg

2y77wye11qx51.jpg

They have neanderthal bodies, no thanks.

Skinny blondes do nothing for me.

For me?

Absolutely nothing. Not interested in white women.

Back