What is stopping you from doing what makes you happy?

Has anyone said Women yet...?

Why would I do something that doesn't make me happy?

If you never have to do anything that doesn't make you happy... congratulations you're the luckiest man alive...

Thinking about what I could have instead of appreciating what I've already got.

If you never have to do anything that doesn't make you happy... congratulations you're the luckiest man alive...

I'm a very amicable guy. I enjoy doing things that make other people happy. There isn't much in this world that doesn't make me happy but then again I only care about maybe 20 people in this world and they are all doing well.

I'm basically up for anything in this world that doesn't involve hurting people. I'm just a happy cat in general.

I'm sure there has been things in my past that I did that I wasn't happy about but it so few and insignificant I couldn't remember what they were. Logically speaking you are right there has to be somethings.

Myself, you are your worst enemy. But I've been working on it for a while now. Consistency is key.

Body and mind breaking down. Also I don't feel like doing anything these days and want to avoid people and society at all costs.

Last edited:
Your name is 'alpha' and you are here asking pussy emotional questions like this? Go wipe your vagina and lift some weights.
giphy.gif

Thinking about what I could have instead of appreciating what I've already got.

I think there is a balance with this one. Gotta find a happy medium between being content but not being complacent.

My $0.02 anyway.

Happy now, but will def be happier at retirement in 4 years. Buying a hobby farm in the country, saying goodbye to city living for good.

Happy now, but will def be happier at retirement in 4 years. Buying a hobby farm in the country, saying goodbye to city living for good.

Good luck bro. Pardon my ignorance, what's a "hobby farm"?

I'm just moving the ball down the field, and taking it one game at a time. Need to establish the running game and play disciplined defense.

Good luck bro. Pardon my ignorance, what's a "hobby farm"?
In our case it’s a small farm that we will operate just as a project and to keep busy. We won’t be depending on the farm, hence the word hobby. We will def try to make it productive, but we have no intention of making it a commercial venture. We aime to produce lots of veggies, eggs and honey, mostly for ourselves but also giving away some to family and friends.

Just something to keep us active and make us spend lots of time outdoors as we enjoy retirement.

Availability of stuff that makes me happy and them not falling into my lap out of the blue. I will need to make a point to get off the ass and go find some.

Parole officer. Fucken police in Canada are too efficient. I'm working on claiming asylum in Bangkok

large amounts of existential nihilism, probably a small amount of un-diagnosed bi-polar disorder and overly conservative parents. Obviously that is far more truth than I'm willing to share with people in real life.

Back