What is something you find highly overrated?

Alphaboy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What is something that has gained a God-like reputation, but you don't see the big fuss about it?

One of those things, to me is Star Wars (Don't kill me nerds, hear me out). I think Star Wars is a GREAT movie series, I like it... but I don't think it's worth standing in line for 8 hours to get tickets for. It isn't like the greatest movie I've ever seen or anything. Perhaps in the 1970's, when movie technology was limited, it was a sight to behold.

What's yours?

DDs ーーthey sag and get sweaty.

bald vagina. I don't get it. Looks like a pigs ass. I like a landing strip in the least

Scotch. Don't know how many times people bought scotch for me after I specifically told them I dislike it.

"Oh, just try this...I bet you'll like it!"

Nope. You just spent a lot of money on something I won't enjoy.

I don't get why massive booties are such a thing these days.

I like a shapely rump as much as the next guy but at a certain volume it starts getting wierd.

Also agree with Star Wars. A little before my time and I was much more into action films as a kid than the sci fi stuff.

bald vagina. I don't get it. Looks like a pigs ass. I like a landing strip in the least
Yes sir. You must be old, like me. I don't really want to be reminded of changing diapers when I'm looking at some chick's cooter. Women are supposed to have hair there.

I think the term overrated is actually kind of overrated, or a non starter anyway. If a bunch of people like something its not" overrated" just because your taste are elsewhere. Overrated suggest that there is some immutable law of the universe that's being flouted by people liking something that you don't personally see value in. Oftentimes It's trying to make a subjective thing into an objective one.

Sons of Anarchy... garbage

Does it hurt your ass too much?

I can just picture you sitting there, trying your damndest not to go for what I teed right up... but, alas, you couldn't contain yourself.

I can just picture you sitting there, trying your damndest not to go for what I teed right up... but, alas, you couldn't contain yourself.
I didn't try at all. I typed as fast as I could before someone else said it.

Lobster.

I've had it from some very nice restaurants and it has never been worth the price.

Anal.

Tried it a few times with different girls, don't get the appeal or hype.

Back