What is Ronda's problem? I mean, seriously.

Just like Jon Jones she is incredibly self centered and lives in a bubble of selfishness.
Which why like most great athletes ,they are the best.

Average people are confused and unsettled by this

Shes a mental wreck thats for sure.

She lost a fight a year ago and she is acting like she was the victim of some kind of inhumane terrorist torture that destroyed her forever. She lost a fight and made millions of dollars, 99.9 percent of professional athletes lose at some point. It's just a fight, she's just a girl, I don't get it.

Shes obviously passionate about cage fighting.

Even a dummy should be able to grasp this

She won bronze
OK now you're dropping this into semantics….Id love to see Rhonda Rousey beat the shit out of you and see if you fall from grace. LOL I'm just having fun with you man. Please take the offense

She won bronze
I don't think I would necessarily go as far as saying mentally weak I would just say the fight game has her mentally broke. After experiencing a devastating knock out such as her previous fight with her mental make up she will never ever be the same competitor she once was, only a fraction.

She didnt just lose she got thoroughly demolished and KTFO. She had absolutely nothing for Holly. Thats gotta be tough to swallow if you're a fighter

OK now you're dropping this into semantics….Id love to see Rhonda Rousey beat the shit out of you and see if you fall from grace. LOL I'm just having fun with you man. Please take the offense

I'm 6'4 220 with an 81 inch reach and a wrestling background. I'd roflstomp Rousey. ;)

It's funny, everyone here acts too high and mighty when it comes to pro 'rasslin, and yet that's exactly how everyone treats MMA here. They care more about the characters and the storylines than they'll care to admit.

But they're too cool for that fake gay shit. :p
seriously the more people eat up the theatrics and drama the more the suits will run UFC like WWE if it helps ratings. We will get more circus matches and fake scuffles at press conferences and match ups that reward shit talk over fight skills. Oh wait this is already the case.

She's a spoiled, immature person whose entire young life revolved around having built a cult of personality around her, with mass media and yes-sayers feeding her incessant bullshit about how she was perfect and the greatest thing to happen since man learned to use fire. She began to buy into these fables, and her behavior oscillated between cringe-worthy ridiculous and plain assholish. She came to expect adulation to the point of idolatry.

When the crystal palace broke down, in utter humiliating fashion at Holly's foot end, she faced amassed hatred and lots of criticism and doubt. As soon as people stopped bowing to her greatness, she acted like a paranoid goddess accusing the world of betraying her, in some of the most childish and pathetic episodes of confrontation we know against other fighters. Her sporadic appearances revealed a person simply incapable of coping with what happened.

So now she thinks she is getting back to the media and 'fans' that betrayed her by not giving them any material or time. Because, you know, they are traitors against Rouseyland Empire. That's how insanely immature and self-absorbed she is.

Last edited:
She lost a fight a year ago and she is acting like she was the victim of some kind of inhumane terrorist torture that destroyed her forever. She lost a fight and made millions of dollars, 99.9 percent of professional athletes lose at some point. It's just a fight, she's just a girl, I don't get it.

Her emotional health is shaky.

Does that help?

She put her value and security in being the champ. There are people who kill themselves after losing a good paying job that they worked their way up in for years. Some people get destroyed by losing what they consider their life. Being the best was Ronda's life and without it she had no life, in her mind.

Mentally she seems to be like a little kid on the playground and the belt was her ball...someone else took it and is now playing with it and she just chose to sit and cry about it

She didnt just lose she got thoroughly demolished and KTFO. She had absolutely nothing for Holly. Thats gotta be tough to swallow if you're a fighter

This exactly, that wasn't your typical loss, she got embarrassed.

"He who flies the highest has the furthest to fall" and such

This exactly, that wasn't your typical loss, she got embarrassed.

"He who flies the highest has the furthest to fall" and such
It was huge. I was having lunch with my mom the next day. She knows nothing about Mma or sports for that matter but even she asked me "I heard some woman got kicked in the head on TV. What was that about?"

She was born with a developmental disability, her dad was severely injured, moped around the house, and then killed himself when she was young. Her mom is a total type-A personality psycho judo player who used to wake her up with armbars while telling her to "always be ready!" She grew up getting thrown around by crazy macho Armenians instead of playing with other kids her age.

Would be pretty ridiculous to see Ronda get TKOed in the first after all of this over-reacting.

She's a bully, plain and simple (look at her choice of men for christ sake), she behaved like a total bitch while she was on top, now she can't handle all the hate when she's lost.

Back