What is Ronda's problem? I mean, seriously.

Just like Jon Jones she is incredibly self centered and lives in a bubble of selfishness.

This could be said about almost every elite level professional athlete, especially one in a individual sport.

She lost a fight a year ago and she is acting like she was the victim of some kind of inhumane terrorist torture that destroyed her forever. She lost a fight and made millions of dollars, 99.9 percent of professional athletes lose at some point. It's just a fight, she's just a girl, I don't get it.
What specifically is making you think she's acting like the victim of inhuman terrorist torture? Be specific shertard.

giphy.gif

She's weak minded and will hurt herself someday

She lost a fight a year ago and she is acting like she was the victim of some kind of inhumane terrorist torture that destroyed her forever. She lost a fight and made millions of dollars, 99.9 percent of professional athletes lose at some point. It's just a fight, she's just a girl, I don't get it.
her problem is she lost a fight
and in the process fell like a sack of potatoes

sack-of-potatoes.jpg

Hopefully Nunes will retire her, and we will never hear about her again :)

You're crying like a bitch too
right now, you think this thread is tough or something? Mma fans really do suck, why do people care so much?
Watch the fights and enjoy
It's funny, everyone here acts too high and mighty when it comes to pro 'rasslin, and yet that's exactly how everyone treats MMA here. They care more about the characters and the storylines than they'll care to admit.

But they're too cool for that fake gay shit. :p

Instead of Bad Reputation...because she def has proven she gives a damn. Honda needs to walk out to this

Perhaps this is your main issue and it has nothing to do with Ronda, this is just another reason to vent in regards to WMMA.

Summary: Man acts like bitter ex-girlfriend and wonders what's wrong with other people.

I guess the bitch can do what she wants

I hope what ever it is, it is pounded into her skull ten fold this weekend so she continues to have them. Or maybe just maybe she will become a better person, that's the best case scenario!

Thinks she's special.

Back