What is Ronda's problem? I mean, seriously.

FullRoundAldo

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
She lost a fight a year ago and she is acting like she was the victim of some kind of inhumane terrorist torture that destroyed her forever. She lost a fight and made millions of dollars, 99.9 percent of professional athletes lose at some point. It's just a fight, she's just a girl, I don't get it.

We def needed this thread. No other ones like it.

She lost a fight a year ago and she is acting like she was the victim of some kind of inhumane terrorist torture that destroyed her forever. She lost a fight and made millions of dollars, 99.9 percent of professional athletes lose at some point. It's just a fight, she's just a girl, I don't get it.

She's mentally weak. That's all there is to it.

Holly didn't only take her belt...

she took her soul

She's protesting Goldberg's firing.

What is YOUR problem? I mean, seriously.

You're crying like a bitch too right now, you think this thread is tough or something? Mma fans really do suck, why do people care so much?
Watch the fights and enjoy

She was raised where winning is everything and you are a loser and worthless otherwise. Combine that with self esteem issues and you have a bad combination.

Her mother is really to blame. She created an emotional wreck.

Last edited:
Just like Jon Jones she is incredibly self centered and lives in a bubble of selfishness.

I'm hoping Sherdog's finest psychologists step up to field this important question.

If she wins, she will tell us on the mic. If she loses, we don't hear a peep.

Some deal with setbacks in a quirky way. Kind of like the different ways people deal with breakups. Ronda's whole persona since losing has been an oddity. Part of me wants to see how she becomes with a win and also what she does after another loss.

Maybe she's been hacked by the Russians

True. Russians can hack anything, including the judges' scorecards. Who do you think is to blame for Machida - Shogun debacle? Cecil knew what went on, it's just that he was being blackmailed into fucking it all up. Had he scored as his conscious told him to, he would have gotten a plutonium poisoning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back