What is next for Rafael Dos Pollos?

Platinum

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
He lost to a journeyman in Chiesa who got knocked down by pillowfists Bellator Pettis

its obvious he is not the brazilian all natural fighting machine he used to be

perhaps RDA vs Mike Perry for loser leaves the town?

Dos nachos should stop fighting highly ranked fighters

UFC gonna hype him to the max as this super killer and feed him to Conor.

He lost to ____ who beat ____ who beat _____ who beat ____ but lost to _____.

People still use mmath? Like, that's still a thing?

Would still whoop Mike Perry, so why not?

Dude needs to find a way to get back down to 155. Too many big pressure grapplers with endless cardio at 170. At 155 all he'd have to worry about as far as that style goes is Khabib

Dude needs to find a way to get back down to 155. Too many big pressure grapplers with endless cardio at 170. At 155 all he'd have to worry about as far as that style goes is Khabib

Yep, 170 is no bueno

He needs TRT. Aggressive pressure-fighter RDA was amazing. Doesn't have that aggression anymore.

Rafael%2Bdos%2BAnjos%2BFlying%2BKnees%2BBen%2BHenderson%2B-%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2BTulsa.gif

Rafael-dos-Anjos-DROPS-FINISHES-Benson-Henderson-.gif

tumblr_nv7mgxxpM61ueu615o3_250.gif

SevereBogusAfricanrockpython.gif

UnhealthyElaborateAmericancrayfish-size_restricted.gif

He is ripe for Conor.

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

It's not looking good for him but IDK why people like ruining their points with idiotic MMA Math...

RDA needs to go back too LW I think, he is 1-4 now in his last 5 and he looks small in there, he has looked small in all his WW fights. Its not like he is a particularly fast guy either so he ain't getting no benefits at WW. He should drop back down

I know he said the weight cut is too much for him, but he honestly doesn't look that big too me, he is not a tall guy, he is shortish, and its not like he is over thick either, yeah he has some muscle but nowhere near the size of guys like Usman, he is much smaller than many of them.

He lost to a journeyman in Chiesa who got knocked down by pillowfists Bellator Pettis

its obvious he is not the brazilian all natural fighting machine he used to be

perhaps RDA vs Mike Perry for loser leaves the town?

RDA ranking at welterweight was vastly overrated. Magney was never a solid top 5, and Lawler is a finished men since woodley destroyed him.

RDA needs to go back too LW I think, he is 1-4 now in his last 5 and he looks small in there, he has looked small in all his WW fights. Its not like he is a particularly fast guy either so he ain't getting no benefits at WW. He should drop back down

I know he said the weight cut is too much for him, but he honestly doesn't look that big too me, he is not a tall guy, he is shortish, and its not like he is over thick either, yeah he has some muscle but nowhere near the size of guys like Usman, he is much smaller than many of them.

It's his head man, that fucking cranium weighs at least 80lbs

Already mentioned multiple times but he does need to get back to 155. He can beat anyone there that isn't Khabib and if Khabib can (usually) make 155, he can too.

He beats Alvarez 4 out of 5 times and was very competitive with T-Ferg.

Back