What is next for Diego Sanchez?? I say book him vs Perry

SalvadorAllende

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
I know.. Diego should retire. He is not even training MMA anymore and his coach is a C-level touchbutt 125lbs con artist. But he is not retiring, specially after a "win".

Perry has not been doing great lately but the dude always brings it. I'm pretty positive that he can add Diego to his highlight reel via decapitation.

That fight would also set a record: lowest combined IQ inside the cage.

What do you say sherbros? Book it Shelby

Perreira rematch?

Perry Vs Diego is also fun tho.

BJ rematch. Makes sense.

BJ rematch. Makes sense.
No it doesnt, Let Bellator put that shit on instead,even though i hope that doesnt happen either.

I know.. Diego should retire. He is not even training MMA anymore and his coach is a C-level touchbutt 125lbs con artist. But he is not retiring, specially after a "win".

Perry has not been doing great lately but the dude always brings it. I'm pretty positive that he can add Diego to his highlight reel via decapitation.

Honestly I feel like it should be a crime that he is sanctioned to fight. I feel like I should be able to sue the UFC. I know that last part doesn't make sense but neither does watching him fight.

No it doesnt, Let Bellator put that shit on instead,even though i hope that doesnt happen either.

It could main event a bar night in Hawaii

If he's going to have another fight match him up with a grappler that doesn't hit particularly hard. Perry's wrestling is better than Sanchez and his striking and power are much better, what's the point of that match up unless you just want to see Sanchez get smashed?

I'm pretty sure the point of match making is to try and make competitive fights, not one sided ones.

I do not think Diego is a guy that can win in another promotion. His glory days are gone, it is time to find another career path.

Sanchez should not fight big hitters for the sake of his brain.

Platinum Nation hoping to fight a washed up LW to get a much needed win?

Poor form.

If he's going to have another fight match him up with a grappler that doesn't hit particularly hard.
Wasnt that the Chiesa fight? He was horrible in that too. I think its time to stop.

Perry Vs Diego !!!!!!!!!

1193805717.jpg.0.jpg

what's your IQ hotshot?

These two guys are living it while you are in your underwear from parents basement writing about it.
It was between 135 and 140 when I was 8 years old. My parents got me tested.
Pretty sure I dumbed it down to 100 after 24 years of internet, kickboxing and procrastination.
And damn.. I would love to being able to live in my underwears.

And Diego is not "living it". He was looking for a way out on saturday. He didn't want to be there.

unless you just want to see Sanchez get smashed?

<{jackyeah}>

Wasnt that the Chiesa fight? He was horrible in that too. I think its time to stop.

Oh, I agree he should stop fighting, i'm just saying if they are going to give him fights they should give him winnable fights. If they put him against guys with better wrestling and striking than himself he's going to get smashed.

If he's going to have another fight match him up with a grappler that doesn't hit particularly hard. Perry's wrestling is better than Sanchez and his striking and power are much better, what's the point of that match up unless you just want to see Sanchez get smashed?

I'm pretty sure the point of match making is to try and make competitive fights, not one sided ones.
If he is on a great win streak trying to water down opponents so he can get someone who doesn't hit hard is retarded. It makes zero sense. All the more reason taking the L would have probably resulted in him getting a lesser opponent and he would be in less danger. Now because he got that free "win" the UFC has zero reason to feed him a can. They will match him up according to his streak and drawing power. Not looking good for him

Did you mix those names up or do you really think that?

<TheWire1>

In 2020, yes Perry has better wrestling, his fight IQ sucks though so he might go to the ground due to being stupid like he did with Cerrone but his takedowns are better and his TDD is better.

If he is on a great win streak trying to water down opponents so he can get someone who doesn't hit hard is retarded. It makes zero sense. All the more reason taking the L would have probably resulted in him getting a lesser opponent and he would be in less danger. Now because he got that free "win" the UFC has zero reason to feed him a can. They will match him up according to his streak and drawing power. Not looking good for him
Yeah he was really thinking of ALL THAT when he got kneed in the face.

Back