What is next for Adesanya?

GUY

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
The fight with Jones no longer makes sense and I feel like he still doesn't have big challenges at MW. Should he just have another fight at LHW? And against who?

Another dry hump of drunk Ricky Martin lookalike.

prolly touching his dogs dick and spitting in its mouth while watching anime

Rematch with Whittaker if he wins against Costa. But Dana was talking about the winner of Vettori vs Till getting the next shot.

Defend his title. Izzy doesn't an argument for another free title shot at LHW. If he wants to become double champ, he'll need to get back in line now and fight contenders.
that's what I meant. He could try to put on a legitimate run at LHW while still defending the MW title occasionally?
1 fight a year at MW + 2 at LHW seems doable.

Rematch with Whittaker if he wins against Costa. But Dana was talking about the winner of Vettori vs Till getting the next shot.
rematch with Vettori is a hard one for him

Apparently he really wants to fight Till, thats what he said many times and his coach too.. so I guess if Till wins against Vettori then its going to be that

Whats next is to stay at mw for the rest of his career. Even when jan loses or retires a move up cant be sold to.the fans anymore. Respect to.him, he tried and came up short and didnt get blown out. It wasnt really a close fight but it was very competitive. He showed that he could hang with any lhw but he also showed that he belongs at mw. If he wins another 3 years worth of fights maybe the fans would want to see him have a go at lhw again.

He wants Till if he wins, but it’ll probably be another fight against Whitaker or Vettori

Honestly, that loss could derail him. Not easy to go back down and fight after that. Plus, guys will be happy to make a point of winning, as if izzy left them for something bigger and better. Let’s see. Rematch with Whittaker first I think.

Whats next is to stay at mw for the rest of his career. Even when jan loses or retires a move up cant be sold to.the fans anymore. Respect to.him, he tried and came up short and didnt get blown out. It wasnt really a close fight but it was very competitive. He showed that he could hang with any lhw but he also showed that he belongs at mw. If he wins another 3 years worth of fights maybe the fans would want to see him have a go at lhw again.
I don't think so. It was too ambitious to move up and have a title shot. But he can put together a legit run at LHW, while there are no real challenges at MW

Back