What is MMA's best rivalry?

Best Rivalry of All time

• Total voters
Conor vs all of his haters

It's been keeping this place alive for like 5 years now

sylvia/arlovski... how's taste my big pee pee.
Also fought 4 times and each hold 2 victorys over each other. (Technically 2-1-1 Sylvia) but arlovski kicking him in the face to put him out in the last fight was brutal.

Conor vs. Diaz obviously. Probably came close to bringing in more money than the rest of them combined. And when the 3rd fight happens, they will top the previous two.

giphy.gif

No Jacare-Camozzi?
<DisgustingHHH>

Conor vs. Diaz obviously. Probably came close to bringing in more money than the rest of them combined. And when the 3rd fight happens, they will top the previous two.

giphy.gif
<PlusJuan><PlusJuan>

Interest generated by rivalries in an entertainment sport can be objectively measured by revenue.

Conor vs. Diaz and it's not even close.

<PlusJuan><PlusJuan>

Interest generated by rivalries in an entertainment sport can be objectively measured by revenue.

Conor vs. Diaz and it's not even close.
Only rivalry that could even come close is Lesnar vs. MMA.

Jones vs DC being ranked 1 so far tells you how newb most of sherdog is.

Shit, I feel kinda old.

Chuck Tito meant more to me since it had more story behind it. DC/Jones was just a lot of bantering and publicity stunts prior to the fight.

Look at how many people voted for Conor Diaz.

The masses here on Sherdog are still clueless. There's much work left to be done.
Consistent is what i was getting at, yeah, consistent. Money fights mean nothing to me, interest in MMA will always stay about the same imo, you will never bring in filthy casuals for more than a few fights a year. Only people gaining from this are the fighters on those cards, Dana, and WME, and they're not me. UFC will never die.

That being said i will watch the shit out of Conor, and Brock any time they fight, and enjoy every minute of it. CM Punk though?

I think Jones vs DC.

Not only did they have a lot of hatred between each other, but they were (and still are) two of the best light heavyweights of all time.

And they've both been #1 P4P at one point in their careers.
How can it be a rivalry if Jones won both fights though?

Back