What is Marloes Coenen doing now?

Eusung

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I know she retired after losing to Julia Budd. She said her body had been in bad condition for years or something (she had to face Cyborg TWICE).

She was gorgeous and classy, too. I loved her Dutch accent. Would have been a great ambassador for WMMA if she was younger and had the luxury of training since childhood like most of the current top MMA fighters (I think she didn't train in any martial art until her teens).

I know she retired after losing to Julia Budd. She said her body had been in bad condition for years or something (she had to face Cyborg TWICE).

She was gorgeous and classy, too. I loved her Dutch accent. Would have been a great ambassador for WMMA if she was younger and had the luxury of training since childhood like most of the current top MMA fighters (I think she didn't train in any martial art until her teens).

She became a mother.

She still trains, but like @AimedWithV said she’s a mother and has a family now, they also made a documentary about her called “The Last fight” that came out in 2018.

Attachments

• 3F28E617-FBE4-4B0D-B918-0070F0BD706F.jpeg
    3F28E617-FBE4-4B0D-B918-0070F0BD706F.jpeg
    114.4 KB · Views: 15
I never found her that gorgeous but she truly was a pioneer of WMMA.
Very well rounded too

She started training at shooto holland when she was 14 and she became the first ever women’s MMA champion also.

I never found her that gorgeous but she truly was a pioneer of WMMA.
Very well rounded too
I agree the term gorgeous is loosely used for any WMMA fighter that looks somewhat attractive. But she was a great person and I agree with you she is a pioneer of WMMA 100%

she's still in the game as a commentator/interviewer, other than that she's taking care of her lovely girl Ava

Back