What is it about the FWs? The division is chock full of marketable characters.

RiotWyatt

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
All these exciting and talented young guns from all over the world. Aldo and McGregor aren't even old yet either.

Somebody started tht trend, can't remember who though

Its been like this for a few years now.

Aldo, Conor, Choi, Cub, Max, Porier (used to), Pettis, Oliveira, Mendes, Frankie, Jury, Ortega, Brandao, Bermudez, Touchy Fili, Yair, Hooker, Siver, Stephens, Makwan, Barao, Kawajiri, Maynard, Misrad, Tavares, Lamas, Pearson.

Tons of awesome guys with distinct styles and personalities.

I could go for days.

They are all manlets who are between 5'5-5'9 and have insecurities and colorful personalities because of it

Its been like this for a few years now.

Aldo, Conor, Choi, Cub, Max, Porier (used to), Pettis, Oliveira, Mendes, Frankie, Jury, Ortega, Brandao, Bermudez, Touchy Fili, Yair, Hooker, Siver, Stephens, Makwan, Barao, Kawajiri, Maynard, Misrad, Tavares, Lamas, Pearson.

Tons of awesome guys with distinct styles and personalities.

I could go for days.

Gotta throw Pettis on that list too.

edit: nvm. just saw him... I meant KZ. that's who. He's coming back this year.

Short enough to have a personality, tall enough to not be a midget.

Is it a coincidence that this was also the most popular weight class in boxing for the last 2 decades?

They are all manlets who are between 5'5-5'9 and have insecurities and colorful personalities because of it
Average human height is 5'5 , remove china it probably goes up , it is 5'10 in US & Canada
Heres a pic of a manlet getting beat up
35426.2.jpg

when you are short you gotta have a personality to compensate.

asian countries , brings it down to Team Alpha Male level

On wikipedia its says the average male height in China is 5'6 and in some areas 5'8... all other countries are 5'7+ many being above 5'9..

I have no idea how you got 5'5

On wikipedia its says the average male height in China is 5'6 and in some areas 5'8... all other countries are 5'7+ many being above 5'9..

I have no idea how you got 5'5
what it said for worldwide average IDK , either way 5'5 - 5'9 really cant be a manlet , well maybe under 5'7 LOL

Back