What is it about mma that there is so much drama/strong dislike between fighters

Lol like he has to somehow imply MMA is better without directly saying it?

Kinda. But he doesn't really believe it and he feels lesser for it

They are both amazing sports that we should all enjoy

They still get paid a lot, can pick an easy fight every now and then.

Some people need to pump themselves in preparation to fight.

It's probably not different in MMA.

MMA fans love drama, I think there's a bigger fan overlap between mma and wwe than there is mma and boxing. The MMA fighters themselves are kinda broke and desperate for a payday compared to other athletes too so they manufacture these beefs to get more fan interest and I think the ufc pushes them in that direction as well

Pro Wrestling and MMA have been intertwined since the 90's. Only insecure MMA fans, have a problem with the theatrics. That is what it is, theatrics to sell the fight, it works if you have a compelling character.
Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Boxing has an established fan base it doesn't need the theatrics THAT badly, MMA is on the come up.
I dont agree.
The bad blood in boxing has always been worse than mma. esp in regards to race and class.Its only recently that things in MMA has escalated to match what goes on in boxing.
MMA is tame in comparison most of the time tbh,but its getting worse than it was. It's sad to see. I think the UFC up until this point did a good job of trying to have a better image than what is expected from boxing.

Everytime someone bitches about things being too WWE shows that they dont even watch boxing,and should be outed as a n00b and never listened to.

Back