What is Hillary Clinton's Relationship to The Establishment

Yeah, sure.

So to be clear, if a deal isn't signed by the time Clinton takes office, I'm saying she won't sign one with the provisions that the left objects to--such as the ISDS.

They're referring to the party establishments. Was that really not clear to you? That's hard to believe.

I hate to be a grammar person about that article but I thought "establishmentarianism" referred specifically to issues surrounding the role of the Church of England in the UK.

I hate to be a grammar person about that article but I thought "establishmentarianism" referred specifically to issues surrounding the role of the Church of England in the UK.

Yeah, yeah. And antidisestablishmentarianism, right? I think it was a joke, though.

Yeah, yeah. And antidisestablishmentarianism, right? I think it was a joke, though.

Ah.

I know it has been pages of this, but I think your position has some merit. The rich are indeed a large portion of the "establishment" in this country- I just think there are other portions of the establishment as well, which would include academia, the political parties, media and the military as well.

You know how copy editors are.

I know it has been pages of this, but I think your position has some merit. The rich are indeed a large portion of the "establishment" in this country- I just think there are other portions of the establishment as well, which would include academia, the political parties, media and the military as well.

Sure, but none of them are as much a part of it as the rich. I also think it's funny that people are going for the "party establishment" being a big part of The Establishment thing now, when that contradicts the "puppet" narrative, as well as the whole "campaign finance is the biggest issue" narrative.

Yeah, sure.

So to be clear, if a deal isn't signed by the time Clinton takes office, I'm saying she won't sign one with the provisions that the left objects to--such as the ISDS.

Okay. I like it.
Six month AV bet?

They're referring to the party establishments. Was that really not clear to you? That's hard to believe.

Its very clear. I just find it funny how topical this establishment/anti-establishment terminology has become. Its almost like you were trying to get ahead of it :D

Okay. I like it.
Six month AV bet?

I wouldn't know what AV to give you. I'd rather do loser leaves the WR for six months or a sig.

Its very clear. I just find it funny how topical this establishment/anti-establishment terminology has become. Its almost like you were trying to get ahead of it :D

You sound not well.

Back