What is Hillary Clinton's Relationship to The Establishment

Establishment. No question....

When she dances with joy after having slain all of her enemies, will Bill throw himself under her feet to save the worlds from destruction?

Bill will throw himself in any direction as long as there is a prostitute there. Slick Willie lets his penis make all his decisions.

But seriously, I don't know that she is the chosen one by the establishment. We will see.

'‘Top Secret’ emails found as Clinton probe expands to key aides"
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article30714762.html

The Doj just took her server, I'm thinking inmate clinton sounds good

some reports say the doj took the server others say the FBI has it
Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton's lawyer has given the Federal Bureau of Investigation Clinton's private email server and a thumb drive of work-related emails from her tenure as secretary of state, the Washington Post reported on Tuesday, quoting a campaign spokesman.
Clinton's use of her private email for her work as America's top diplomat came to light in March and drew fire from political opponents who accused her of sidestepping transparency and record-keeping laws. The private account was linked to a server in her New York home.

David Kendall, Clinton's lawyer, and Nick Merrill, the Clinton spokesman, did not immediately respond to requests for comment. A Justice Department spokeswoman said she did not have any information at this time to share with reporters. Michael Kortan, an FBI spokesman, wrote in an email that he had "nothing to say."

The Federal Bureau of Investigation recently began looking into the security of the federal records and classified information contained among Clinton's emails. The U.S. government considers federal records to be government property.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/hi...erver-fbi/2015/08/11/id/669660/#ixzz3iYo8mQTY
Urgent: Rate Obama on His Job Performance. Vote Here Now!

Last edited:
Fair enough. There might very well be some out there, I thought you may have had some in mind.

One could probably make an argument that Donald Trump might be the second most anti-establishment person in the race. He's had some opinions, like healthcare, that are very anti-establishment, he has no ties to the military-industrial complex so who knows what the hell he'd do there, and it could be argued he doesn't give a shit about advancing big business, just advancing big Trump.

One could probably make an argument that Donald Trump might be the second most anti-establishment person in the race. He's had some opinions, like healthcare, that are very anti-establishment, he has no ties to the military-industrial complex so who knows what the hell he'd do there, and it could be argued he doesn't give a shit about advancing big business, just advancing big Trump.

That argument could be made that he's make some anti-establishment comments, but he rhetoric won't stand up to his history. DT is def PE.

And the only other people I've ever encountered who likewise consider Hillary "anti-establishment" are some extreme right-wing, talk radio loons. Ironic, given said poster's identity and ideology.

Thanks for the poll.

You're welcome.
Thanks for participating.

That argument could be made that he's make some anti-establishment comments, but he rhetoric won't stand up to his history. DT is def PE.

Pretty sure Donald fleeced the establishment a few times that he declared bankruptcy. :D Donald isn't the establishment and he's very pro-Donald.

She's more establishment than Bernie, but less establishment than a lot of the Republicans.

She's less establishment than any of the Republicans.

But the thread needs clarification. Is she the most popular candidate, with all that entails (major endorsements, better fundraising, better poll numbers, etc.)? Of course. Is she pro-establishment in the sense of having policies that favor The Establishment? Of course not.

But the thread needs clarification. Is she the most popular candidate, with all that entails (major endorsements, better fundraising, better poll numbers, etc.)? Of course. Is she pro-establishment in the sense of having policies that favor The Establishment? Of course not.

Thread is crystal clear.
As is your position in the other thread.
I even used the same definition of anti-establishment in the OP as the other thread.
The one you then used to argue that Hillary Clinton was in indeed anti-establishment.

How is she not anti-establishment? In terms of policy, she's extremely anti-establishment. Or is this like you saying that the way to be "anti-establishment" is to cut taxes on the rich, cut the social safety net, allow oil companies to externalize more costs, and craft monetary policy to favor banks over borrowers and workers?

Sure there is. What do you think the establishment is?

I'd agree with this from your own link (which, like the other one, you obviously didn't read if you think it supports your claim): "Dictionary.com defines the establishment as "the existing power structure in society; the dominant groups in society and their customs or institutions; institutional authority",[7] Merriam-Webster defines the words as "a group of social, economic, and political leaders who form a ruling class"[8] and The Free Dictionary defines it as "A group of people holding most of the power and influence in a government or society."

Clearly, by that definition, Clinton is an anti-establishment candidate. You can admit that, right?

Cast your vote.

I could see the establishment taking Hillary behind the woodshed for all the things she has done with Bengazi, and the classified email info. But since she is the second coming of the Hindu God Kali, she will not go down without a fight. She is so power hungry, they might have to kill her.

It's either gonna go real good or real bad for Hillary. I don't know witch.< pun intended

My vote, I don't know.

Sometimes I find it hard to believe that you don't drink heavily.

I explained in a later post that I specified "most" Republicans because I don't know all the Republicans in the race.

And I could be convinced that Trump is so self-involved that he would literally be only out for his own gain, which could be anti-establishment.

Sometimes I find it hard to believe that you don't drink heavily.

Lol, I'm sober. None at all actually. A couple of jokes in there just to lighten the war room a bit. But this is my main message. That woman will do and say anything for political power. And she's crazy too. That Bernie guy is probably legit though even though I disagree with him.

I explained in a later post that I specified "most" Republicans because I don't know all the Republicans in the race.

And I could be convinced that Trump is so self-involved that he would literally be only out for his own gain, which could be anti-establishment.

But Trump is definitely part of the establishment so being out for his own gain is the same thing as being generally pro-establishment, in terms of the policies he supports.

Let's just say not many are out of the box thinking types right now. :icon_lol:

27-0. The poll must be broken since it's not registering Jack's vote.

Back