What is Hardcore MMA?

TorontoTO

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

So I happened upon this new promotions out of Russia that seems to be really popular. I just found it since I saw Khadis Ibragimov has been active recently there. All the events and even press conferences get 2.5-4 million views. Is this some celebrity MMA league like Fame MMA from Poland?

It's an org with hardcore fisting, bro. Only the most violent men are allowed to compete there

I came here expecting to see a Fight Circus ad.

<{dayum}>

So I happened upon this new promotions out of Russia that seems to be really popular. I just found it since I saw Khadis Ibragimov has been active recently there. All the events and even press conferences get 2.5-4 million views. Is this some celebrity MMA league like Fame MMA from Poland?

According to Russian Wiki it started as Hardcore FC bare knuckle promotion back in 2020. Not they have Hardcore MMA with mma fights. I think they hold some % of mma fights between their bare knuckle guys and what's in Russia called pop mma (fights with bloggers, famous people, celebrities).
I think I've read that head of promotion has a family ties to FSB (like, he said that his granpa or dad was in FSB).

Oh and to my understanding they release video of the fights weeks/months after they happened.

Great production value. Better than most US MMA promotions. I feel like if they focus less on the soap opera post fight interviews and focus more on fights, I would watch more.

Nice. Thx for posting. Looks like they have some of the events to check out.

Guaranteed there are some shady Russian motherfuckers behind it.

Nice. Thx! Now I have an event for tonight.

<JackieThumbsUp>
no problem, here is another event you can watch if you want, has no tapology <Eek2.0> or results that i could find but happened Dec 18. just click watch on YouTube, might have to rewind to beginning
MFP 235

@Kryptt

Back