What is Ellenburgers chances against Brown? Anyone picking Ellenburger?

IamStryker

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
My first impression was that Matt is going to murk Jake. But I am wrong on enough fights that I don't have that much confidence in my own opinion like I used to. Can anyone make the case for Jake on this fight?

Jake has been really gun-shy lately. He needs to hit Brown early and hard to keep him off of him. Otherwise Brown is just going to overwhelm Ellenberger.

When I read the title I was hoping it was Joe, not Jake.

It's going to be an execution and it's going to be violent. Jake need to move forward in his life imho.

Ellenberger is like Dan Henderson, but with much less confident in his power. So he has that overhand right hail mary shot in his arsenal, but he's very hesitant to pull the trigger. And if we know anything about Matt Brown, it's that he will not hesitate. Brown is extremely aggressive and inhumanly tough. Even if Ellenberger connects, I'm not sure he'll knock Brown out.

I don't think Ellenberger even wants to fight anymore. Matt Brown is a psycho and is probably going to fuck him up pretty bad, which is sad because I like Ellenberger.

Matt is gonna put him through a wood chipper. This will be ugly

Don't be surprised if Jake tries to grapplehump. He knows that he's been gunshy lately and he's going to try and sub Brown like everybody used to. I see Jake getting caught flush in a transition though.

Jake still has power, he dropped Wonderboy and stunned Tarec.

lol no, Brown is going to run through Jake

Chances aren't great. But he could definitely beat Brown via body punches and lay and pray. Which frankly, would be hilarious.

I don't think Ellenberger even wants to fight anymore. Matt Brown is a psycho and is probably going to fuck him up pretty bad, which is sad because I like Ellenberger.
This, Ellenberger was a beast but as of late...he just doesnt even look like he wants to be in there. Guy has massive power, all he needs is to land a couple bombs on Brown's body and it's over. But sadly, I see Brown beating the shit outta Berger.

Browne trains with Edmond and got a free pussy. Why Jake trained with this incompetent coach is still remain a mystery

Training at Kings MMA is a good sign.

If he comes into this fight as the Huggernaught he will win.

Ellenberger could probably end every fight with that powerful hand of his. He just needs to, you know, use it. That being said, if he ever finds it again, he could very well end it. Will he though? Who knows ..

ellen-274x204-1-320x240.jpg

plain%20burger.jpg

Minimal This is so Brown can get back in the winning column after the Maia loss.

Back