What is Dillashaw doing in this video?

Who gives a shit man?

TJ and Takeru are both known for going hard as fuck in sparring.

That's probably why they like sparring/training together, because they're both fucking psychopaths in the gym.

Look at Takeru barely react to that "cheapshot". They were probably doing that shit to each other all week. These 2 live for this shit.

Its not exactly thrown with the most evil intensions either is it?

I always felt it was pretty amusing how Sherdog(and lets be honest it was much of the forum however much people try to forget) could buy itself the "Dillashaw is an asshole who hurts people sparring" and also love TAM posting a video of Cody hurting him in sparing.

TJ and Takeru are both known for going hard as fuck in sparring.

That's probably why they like sparring/training together, because they're both fucking psychopaths in the gym.

Look at Takeru barely react to that "cheapshot". They were probably doing that shit to each other all week. These 2 live for this shit.
That gives some perspective.

My initial reaction was of course "Whoa, that's a shitty move", but now I realize:
who knows what happened before it?

Might just be payback for some earlier incident.

This is old news no doubt but lol @ people defending TJ doing that in this thread. That was a lame cheapshot move.

Takeru shrugged it off because he knows he could KO Dillashaw quickly. You should shrug it off too.

Its not exactly thrown with the most evil intensions either is it?

I always felt it was pretty amusing how Sherdog(and lets be honest it was much of the forum however much people try to forget) could buy itself the "Dillashaw is an asshole who hurts people sparring" and also love TAM posting a video of Cody hurting him in sparing.

Lol its literally just a tap. And it looks instinctive.

Bunch of little fucking girls in here crying.

A punch to the face isn't horsing around, you got your ass kicked under the guise of "horseplay" if that's what you think.<Bottle.gif>

Lol it was literally a little tap with 16 oz gloves.

Don't be a pussy, combat sports aren't for pussies.

He attacked him because he smelled of mice

7hs5.gif
Why is a 28 year old man sitting cross legged in front of the Christmas opening a PS4?

Shut the fuck up you idiot. Doo Ho Choi is an amazing fighter. Tons of potential

Fuck that. North Koreans like him shouldn't even be allowed in the UFC. I'm glad Cab Sampson KTFOed him.

Their own fault for not bringing a referee to sparring to split them when the bell goes

<{jackyeah}>

The cat knows a soy boy when it sees it. He also went to the emergency room

<{jackyeah}>
Ugh!!!

lmao

Tell me he really went to the ER!

In stitches over here. I mean I’ve seen the gif before and always watch it for a good 5 minutes

I love how hard he falls back as if his house cat was a fucking puma

Back