What is Conor's Game Plan for 202?

John Cena

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I'm honestly very curious.

I figured Conor has an advantage in the striking department but Nate trains with professional boxers like Andre Ward

So how will he take the W? Leg kicks? maybe jab and gtfo on repeat?

I think the odds have come back in favour of Conor i this fight
but I see Diaz winning again
with his reach and cardio
and heart

Panic wrestling his way into a choke

Not succumb to the mata Leon .

I think the odds have come back in favour of Conor i this fight
but I see Diaz winning again
with his reach and cardio
and heart

I agree

I'm wondering if he's goning to implement RDA's game plan, but Conor isn't really know for having power in his Kicks.

Maybe he'll land his signature left

avoid these

stocktonslap.gif

Trying to outpoint Diaz to a decision would be his only option
He doesn't hit hard enough to finish Diaz and he has close to zero chance of submitting him

I think he's going to do the exact same thing. He even called a second round KO so it shows he's just going to go out and headhunt again. He just thinks he'll have better cardio this time. He still hasn't realized his cardio was fine, he just got beat up.

Trying to outpoint Diaz to a decision would be his only option
He doesn't hit hard enough to finish Diaz and he has close to zero chance of submitting him

This.

Conor doesn't have to beat Diaz, he only needs to win on the scorecards, no matter how pathetic the outcome. Even if Nate is never hurt or shook, as long as Conor scores more tip-tap points, he can simply say "I thought I deed enuff considering the huge size advantage and me coming up in weight, yeah..."

He has stated(and he has always followed through his statements so far) that he is not gonna hit and run as ppl are expecting.
He said he's gonna do the same thing with a few adjustments to the new weight class+better cardio.

P.S: the question is not if he's gonna succeed, it's what he's gonna try to do

He has stated(and he has always followed through his statements so far) that he is not gonna hit and run as ppl are expecting.
He said he's gonna do the same thing with a few adjustments to the new weight class+better cardio.

P.S: the question is not if he's gonna succeed, it's what he's gonna try to do

I don't trust what Conor says.

He's not going to run away per se, but he's not going to remain in the pocket like the first fight, which pretty much suggests he's not going to fight anything like the first fight since all he did is bang it out.

It's going to be hit and run for Conor, that's what he's going to do I think, and I actually believe he's got a reasonable shot.

Instead of throwing everything at 100%, he should mix in harder strikes within his combos

Back