What is Conor McGregor's best one-liner?

That was a savage one. But when it was extremely obvious that Nate got under Conor's skin was this interview. My favorite part, which sucks that I can't timestamp it because I'm at work, was when Nate said, "You better step it up for this one." Also calling Conor a rich kid got to Conor.

Its fascinating to see what bias can do to someones assesment of information. Here we've got a clearly neutral interview in terms of who 'beat' who. Both making mild jabs at each other that never caused anything other than the briefest of snap replies and here you are thining Nate got under Conors skin? You must live a really emotional life if this stuff is still consuming your objectivity,

Conor to Dana during Aldo face-off: let me smell his pussy.
Conor while aldo is giving him a death glare: I can smell your pussy from over here.

That was a savage one. But when it was extremely obvious that Nate got under Conor's skin was this interview. My favorite part, which sucks that I can't timestamp it because I'm at work, was when Nate said, "You better step it up for this one." Also calling Conor a rich kid got to Conor.

Holy shit I couldn't get past 2 mins into that interview. Trump's interviews are more interesting than that.

After handing Eddie his ass: I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize to....Absolutely nobody! :) Already selling the next fight. Funny mother fucker!

“I AM boxing”

conor4.gif

“Im goona fook this boy oop. Make no mistake.”

s5h9d2ljpw2deb8zg.jpg

Sweet air lat, breh.

There was a lot of decent stuff back and forth surrounding Conor/Diaz 1, because it was spontaneous and organic. Everything Conor said since then has been forced and pre-written, cringy AF.

Back