What is Conor McGregor's best one-liner?

Conor has no good one liners. He's cringeworthy and non original. He's a poor man's Chael.

my vote goes to who da fook is that guy. stephens is one of my all time favorites but that shit was hilarious.

NAte beats COnor any time of day, because Nate is legit while Conor is just obnoxious.
But the best one-liner from Nate was the touch-butt in the park.

That was a savage one. But when it was extremely obvious that Nate got under Conor's skin was this interview. My favorite part, which sucks that I can't timestamp it because I'm at work, was when Nate said, "You better step it up for this one." Also calling Conor a rich kid got to Conor.

Well, damn. Yes you are that dumb. Impressive.
So you find it hard to believe there's people out there that knew of fighters BEFORE Conor came on the scene? You really think Conor is the be all end all of MMA?

You got a lot to learn lol.

"Gimme your belt."

big_1501933191_image.jpg

• I own this town, I own Rio de Janeiro, so for him to say that he is the king and I am the joker, if this was a different time, I would invade his favela on horseback, and would kill anyone who wasn’t fit to work.

But we’re in a new time, so I’ll whoop his ass instead

"A gust of wind and he does the chicken dance"

There was another good one about Dustin, it had something to do with him being a hillbilly and having a cousin named Cleo or some shit. Made me lol hard when I first watched it
Was def a cousin named Cletus lol, that was a good one

"And I’d just like to say from the bottom of my heart, I’d like to take this chance to apologise… to absolutely nobody!!!. The double champ does what the fuck he wants!!!"

Conor has no good one liners. He's cringeworthy and non original. He's a poor man's Chael.
I agree for the most part, Chael has a few good ones too, but most of the time it's nails on a chalkboard listening to him go on and on and on. I really liked this line about Titos ex “Tito always says I’m using my mouth to get my opportunities, the only person that I know that made money using their mouth is his ex-wife.”
images

That was a savage one. But when it was extremely obvious that Nate got under Conor's skin was this interview. My favorite part, which sucks that I can't timestamp it because I'm at work, was when Nate said, "You better step it up for this one." Also calling Conor a rich kid got to Conor.

oh, he has some good gems there. <45>

"normal size human beings" (Nate's opponents against Conor's FW's)

"you were submitted by lames! How are you the best if you have been choked by nobodies." (talking about Conor's ground game & "boa constrictor" comment)

"he's hiding somewhere" (when asked if they are close to each other).

"No one knows what a Gazelle is anyway! This is america MF'er, get it right!"

I agree for the most part, Chael has a few good ones too, but most of the time it's nails on a chalkboard listening to him go on and on and on. I really liked this line about Titos ex “Tito always says I’m using my mouth to get my opportunities, the only person that I know that made money using their mouth is his ex-wife.”
images
man, Sonnen was brutal.
Though I did find this to be a very low blow.

Back