What is Conor McGregor's best one-liner?

Threetrees

He/Him
@plutonium
Reaction score
For me it's a clear tie between
"Gods recognize gods"

and
Who da fuck is that guy

A sampling

Nate him with an A+ zinger after their first fight though
"Oh so you're a wrestler now"

7cqdDl3.0.0.jpg

"Pussied out. I pussied out."

0tbxlo3jxh801.gif

The whole panic wrestler bit was a good one from Conor. Ended up being ironic too.

Surprised that "red panty night" hasn't been mentioned.

It's been quoted so many times from fans and fighters.

So many good ones

These custom-made suits aren’t cheap. This solid gold pocket watch, three people died making this watch. I need to put people away. I need those big fights. I’m going to end up in debt pretty fast."

For me it's a clear tie between
"Gods recognize gods"

and
Who da fuck is that guy

A sampling

Nate him with an A+ zinger after their first fight though
"Oh so you're a wrestler now"

Nate beats Conor any time of day, because Nate is legit while Conor is just obnoxious with rehearsed lines.
But the best one-liner from Nate was the touch-butt in the park.

Last edited:
I like Jeremy Stephens and find Conor's shtick annoying but that "who da fook is dat guy??!!!" line was fucking classic.

"A gust of wind and he does the chicken dance"

There was another good one about Dustin, it had something to do with him being a hillbilly and having a cousin named Cleo or some shit. Made me lol hard when I first watched it

I like Dustin. He's a quiet little hillbilly from the back arse of nowhere. He grew up on a circus and probably has a cousin named Cletus or some shit.

“I was a plumber and had no future in this sport until Artem took me under his wing”

When you fight me it's a CELEBRATION. You ring back to your wife, "Baby we done it, Conor made us rich, break out the red panties!"

“You look like a 50 year old retired skateboarder” - talking to Faber while on TUF

Back