International What is China's grand plan?

How%20China%20Sees%20the%20World%202.jpg

Realistically, 3 things:

- Ensure a stable internal environment
- Ensure economic prosperity to keep population mostly happy
- Wrestle control of top dog status in Western Pacific from Murica

Part of the plan involves flooding willing countries with migrants, loyal to the Chinese cause.

Here in Aus we’re doing just that.

Sydney’s 2010 metro pop was 4.58 mil. Now it’s a reported 5.75, hitting 5 million during the 2016 census and likely to hit over 6.25 by 2021.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_metropolitan_statistical_areas

Nowhere in the entire of the United States is the population growing so fast (even in the New York and LA metros which are 4 times the size of Sydney). Only the Dallas-fort worth- Arlington conurbation is close, and they are a collection of metros not a solitary city and it’s suburban surrounds...

What’s fuelling that growth? Chinese immigration.

I think this is happening in Canada too.

Serious question- is it racist to say that these Chinese and more loyal t China?

I seem to get hannered whne I say Canadian Jews are more loyal to Israel.

China seems fucked long term. Its hard to find solid info but many argue that China cannot feed itself and that 4/5 of their waterways are polluted.

World domination, it may sound funny before because of "made in China" products but look at where it got them now.

Advance military
Nuclear weapons
Acquiring properties on western countries
Acquiring businesses from western countries
Acquiring islands and building infrastructures (oil extraction)

It won't be long before they unleash a world of hurt to the US and its allies.

China wants regional hegemony (Asian hegemony) then global hegemony.
They are acting a lot like European Colonial powers from days gone by.
Actually, they’re trying to become China at the height of Ming/Qing dynasty power.

At one point, every country in east Asia owed fealty to China. That’s what China wants again.

Actually, they’re trying to become China at the height of Ming/Qing dynasty power.

At one point, every country in east Asia owed fealty to China. That’s what China wants again.
They wouldn't limit themselves to just E.Asia (now).

Do you ever stop, and think about people other than yourself? You're a close-minded person, I'm not defending Islam or the CCP. But you are clueless if you think the West truly cares about that.
What is close-minded in what I said?
"And that is why China is a global and civilization threat, just like Islam. But I would put Islam as far far more of a threat than China.
My impression of the CCP Chinese society is that they don't give a shit about humanitarian ideals, empathy , compassion or treating people fair. To the CCP and Chinese society selfishness and survival of the fittest is the only guiding philosophy."

If I was thinking only about myself why would I waste soo much time here defending Uighurs, Palestinians, Amerindians ,African Americans and many other historically marginalized and or abused groups?

What do you mean by "the West", because there is a) Western governments and b)Western people. The US government doesn't really care about human rights but the majority of Americans and Western people do care. You only have to look at the way Western society treats non-Christians and non-Whites and compare to how the dominant cultures of China, South Asia, the MidEast treat people different than them. You are the one who sounds close-minded by blanket dismissing the West as not caring.

What do you think is China's strategy, especially over the next 25 years?
Do you view China as an enemy of the West? Plenty of people think China is fine and there is nothing to worry about.

hiya squeezewax,

i don't see China as the enemy of the "West".

*ponders*

i see them as a competitor, sure, but not an enemy, no.

- IGIT

They don't have the resources within their own country to sustain themselves, so global expansionism is unavoidable, which they'll have to accomplish through force. Frankly, I feel their fall is imminent, it's just a matter of how much other countries and their own people are willing to put up with.

Centralized Authoritarian Control.

In short, it would suck... A LOT.

Civil War will tear China apart sooner than you think.

It is very sad that a 5th generation Vancouverite cannot afford to live in a city that his family helped build.
The Canadian government has been very irresponsible regarding this. I believe there has been some progress in Vancouver, something along the lines of "rent out your empty house or pay a hefty tax". I am not sure at which stage the initiative is at but I'm sure I've read about it.

The Canadian government is irresponsible about everything.

I live near a local Community college outside Seattle and its insane the amount of Chinese student that now go to the community college. They all have brand new Audis or Mercades, and you see them at all hours of the day, huddled together chainsmoking outside some of the student apartments. I've seriously never seen anyone smoke more than these Chinese kids. Houses in the are have skyrocketed in price. The cheapest 800sq foot houses are all $600k+. Not uncommon to see regular family homes price at or near 1 million. They then buy these house, and either the Kids live in them, or they just sit empty. They can't own property in China, so this is one of the safest investments they can make.

Same thing here in St. Louis. I work with the general public and noticed I've seen a LOT of chinese lately. So one day on a day off I went driving around and around UMSL which is a college here it was nothing but asians. Seriously for like 20 minutes of driving I saw nothing but asians. It was crazy. We havent seen a lot of changes in house prices though so maybe we arent quite there yet.
I live near a local Community college outside Seattle and its insane the amount of Chinese student that now go to the community college. They all have brand new Audis or Mercades, and you see them at all hours of the day, huddled together chainsmoking outside some of the student apartments. I've seriously never seen anyone smoke more than these Chinese kids. Houses in the are have skyrocketed in price. The cheapest 800sq foot houses are all $600k+. Not uncommon to see regular family homes price at or near 1 million. They then buy these house, and either the Kids live in them, or they just sit empty. They can't own property in China, so this is one of the safest investments they can make.

What is close-minded in what I said?
"And that is why China is a global and civilization threat, just like Islam. But I would put Islam as far far more of a threat than China.
My impression of the CCP Chinese society is that they don't give a shit about humanitarian ideals, empathy , compassion or treating people fair. To the CCP and Chinese society selfishness and survival of the fittest is the only guiding philosophy."

If I was thinking only about myself why would I waste soo much time here defending Uighurs, Palestinians, Amerindians ,African Americans and many other historically marginalized and or abused groups?

What do you mean by "the West", because there is a) Western governments and b)Western people. The US government doesn't really care about human rights but the majority of Americans and Western people do care. You only have to look at the way Western society treats non-Christians and non-Whites and compare to how the dominant cultures of China, South Asia, the MidEast treat people different than them. You are the one who sounds close-minded by blanket dismissing the West as not caring.
this is laughable, majority of Americans are ignorant as to what's going on in society including you, the average American for example truly believes that Asians are on the same level or above Whites in America (like you). Just because you don't hear something in the msm, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I want to give you a different perspective on American society, but I'm afraid you're too close-minded (like most people here) to reciprocate it. Most of these groups that you're defending is what the msm is reporting on. It's bias and selective news, which in turn creates bias and selective people like you.

this is laughable, majority of Americans are ignorant as to what's going on in society including you, the average American for example truly believes that Asians are on the same level or above Whites in America (like you). Just because you don't hear something in the msm, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I want to give you a different perspective on American society, but I'm afraid you're too close-minded (like most people here) to reciprocate it. Most of these groups that you're defending is what the msm is reporting on. It's bias and selective news, which in turn creates bias and selective people like you.
What are you even getting at?

Asians are treated rather well over here. Consider how Asian nations treat ethnic and racial minorities in their own nations. Look at how China is treating the Tibetans and Uighurs. Look at Malaysia and its laws officially favoring Malays over non-Malays. Japan and S.Korea are nationalistic, they don't afford non-Japanese and non Koreans respectively, anywhere near the same opportunities as enjoyed by the majority. Indonesia, like Malaysia , officially favors Islamic and Malay hegemony. A Korean is better off here than in Japan . A Tibetan or Uighur is order of magnitude better off here than in China. A Hindu , Christian or Sikh is better off here than in Pakistan. A lower caste person is better off here than in India/Pakistan. Egyptians, Lebanese, Syrians, Algerians and other non-Gulf Arabs have more rights, respect and opportunities here than in Saudi or UAE or any of the Gulf Arab countries.

The problem with some people is that they completely ignore the rights, freedoms and civil liberties in the West (relative to most of the world) and how much it has changed and are only concerned with whitewashing non-Western nations and portraying the West as if it was still the pre Civil Rights era.

Last edited:
No doubt the white man will be blamed once the Chinese start enslaving Africans.

They already are. Or better yet it will be ignored entirely just like how Dubai was built from the ground up by people from the Philippines

Part of the plan involves flooding willing countries with migrants, loyal to the Chinese cause.

Here in Aus we’re doing just that.

Sydney’s 2010 metro pop was 4.58 mil. Now it’s a reported 5.75, hitting 5 million during the 2016 census and likely to hit over 6.25 by 2021.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_metropolitan_statistical_areas

Nowhere in the entire of the United States is the population growing so fast (even in the New York and LA metros which are 4 times the size of Sydney). Only the Dallas-fort worth- Arlington conurbation is close, and they are a collection of metros not a solitary city and it’s suburban surrounds...

What’s fuelling that growth? Chinese immigration.
Governments create this situation though.

Governments around the world push the boundaries of deficit spending and debt accumulation. That necessitates GDP growth to counter the future burden. As long as economy and GDP growth outpaces the debt growth politicians can say 'see deficit spending and debts are not bad things', which is true but not fully accurate.

They are hiding it in growth. Immigration based growth.

Now I am putting no judgement on that point. But think each country and its citizens SHOULD be aware of why such big immigration is NECESSITATED and why govt's are so aggressive with it. It is BECAUSE the gov't created a trap where they NEED it or their policies will fail.

Govt's will never spend responsibly and within their means. They will always count on growth to fix the potential future problems they cause. And then they must take that growth where its available. You lose your ability to limit it, good or bad.

Back