What is an example of a catchphrase associated with a fighter?

"Or whatever"-Nick Diaz
"That's what's up"-Nate Diaz
"fdgrhr ndownng ragrwfewr"-Stipe

What’s up my bitches?

Something like that. Thanks Bitchihara it was a fun run.

let me bang bro.

and even better

I do let you bang bro.

Tito: Cracked skull, best light heavyweight of the night

Chuck: I just got caught

Holloway: It is what it is

You can't really consider GSP the greatest because he decided to retire after the Hendricks fight which he lost and tapped to strikes against Serra:

gif8.gif

He tapped to an armbar against Hughes, which is a hundred times worse. Ask any doctor, getting hit on the head when already concussed is far worse than a broken arm.

Only people whose medical knowledge is 20 years out of date think tapping to strikes is worse than tapping to an armbar or choke. Seriously, doesn't anyone keep up on what's going on with medical knowledge of concussions? Is like believing the earth is flat.

The Max Holloway is the first thing I thought before I opened the thread haha

"Don't fucking boo me" - Al Iaquinta (although that's not something he says often so I guess is kinda different).

There's a few phrases that are coming to mind for me for a few fighters but they're more like the Raging Al thing as opposed to something they often say quite lot (IE Max Holloway).

"Don't fear me...

... (crickets)"
- Paul Buentello

Last edited:
Dont talk about my fuckin mom
-Michael Chiesa

"Yes!"

"How tastes my pee pee?"

"I'm gonna beat you into living death."

"I am a republican, I don't fight with a man between my legs."

"Jacking off is the best exercise there is. There's pleasure and there's workout."

(Any true fan should know these instantly, you filthy casuals.)

He tapped to an armbar against Hughes, which is a hundred times worse. Ask any doctor, getting hit on the head when already concussed is far worse than a broken arm.

Only people whose medical knowledge is 20 years out of date think tapping to strikes is worse than tapping to an armbar or choke. Seriously, doesn't anyone keep up on what's going on with medical knowledge of concussions? Is like believing the earth is flat.

You have to not give a shit about your brain to be GOAT. Basically.

Paul Buentello. He never really did get it to catch on though... :D

Last edited:
Jonny tapped to GSP

GSP avenged his loss to Serra

GSP has never been caught for roids, dick pills, driving cars into women, choking strippers, or doing coke.

Goat St Pierre.

Back