What is a totally hot stud?

So I was out at the club last night and these three 21 year hotties came up to me in front of everyone at the bar and said "You're a hot stud with a totally rockin' body". What did she mean?

you should have given here a flying homerplata for sure

agreed, i would like to nominate this thread for deletion

Can't we just give this thread gatekeeper status? A probationary bluebelt parody

In all honesty, this thread was better than the "natural grappler" thread.

Can't we just give this thread gatekeeper status? A probationary bluebelt parody

In all honesty, this thread was better than the "natural grappler" thread.

Well if we give it a probationary bluebelt status, it will want probationary purple next, it'll just get more demanding.

You must be some kind of metro ***.

I have to ask this question, because I feel it is detrimental to the investigative process the forum is currently conducting to figure out what they meant. When these hotties came up to you...how much alcohol had you consumed at the time of the event? I'm sure we all agree that this is an important part of the puzzle...

Hahaha, I'd love this thread to become the probationary bluebelt gatekeeper thread, it would be an honour. But I would forever be looking over my shoulder in fear of Nocturno. I hear he's practically red belt now.

I have to ask this question, because I feel it is detrimental to the investigative process the forum is currently conducting to figure out what they meant. When these hotties came up to you...how much alcohol had you consumed at the time of the event? I'm sure we all agree that this is an important part of the puzzle...

I think I'd had two Mike's Hard Lemonades.

Back