What if...

JohnnyShotgun

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I've seen alot of posts asking how Dan is going to make it out of the first round, or that he's going to get KOed early. Now I fully believe DC will outwork Hendo to a clear cut decision. BUT, what if he absolutely cleans DC's clock via H-Bomb in the first round? I'm not talking TKO or anything of that conscious nature; I'm talking no follow up shots, out cold.

Let me tell you what will happen

First threads of "see i told you DC is overrated lol at him beating jones"
Followed by "hendo is back baby jones was lucky hendo got injured"

Sounds about right

BUT, what if he absolutely cleans DC's clock via H-Bomb in the first round? I'm not talking TKO or anything of that conscious nature; I'm talking no follow up shots, out cold.

if he does that he will win the fight. or maybe i don't understand the question.

Pretty much what I thought haha; just curious as to other peoples thoughts. These forums will break if Hendo and TJ win by one punch KOs

I would probably jump up and do that leaning back run thing that chuck used to do and let out a roar that would terrify my wife and kids

He wins, Dana promises him a title shot for an impressive victory, then it gets given away to somebody else next month.

We could do these hypothetical about virtually any fight... What if.

now I could be wrong, Ive only been watching MMA for around 7 years, but I think he would probably win the fight. Dont take my word for it, though.

Back