What if you're schizophrenic?

Hearse Lightning

Not an Uber
@Brown
Reaction score
This whole forum doesn't even exist. The names you recognize are just the regulars in your head. You act like this just for fun but you've made it up. What then? Does your response matter? Of course it does...you've said so. Type away. Type right in their unthinkable faces.

42OMMFH.jpg

well, can't you get help for that then?
or at least put the mirror down?

sometimes when I lay in bed uncontrollable horrible random pictures pop in my hed. like shit form a horror movie. maybe its the early signs

sure "you".
try some primal scream to begin with.
John and Yoko swore by it, he even recorded a song employing it.

explore your feelings of malice and hate and remorse

With all the posters that claim to bench the 265 and have 3 Boise dimes on their arm on any given night while making 250K a week, they may as well be schizophrenic.

there used to be great /x/ copypasta likethis on 4chan

the first one was that theres only one other person on the forum, running many accounts, trying to draw the reader into the forum

the second one is that there is only a blank page, and the reader is crazy imagining it all, the author is in 2nd person trying to snap them out of it

for the record, i know this isnt the case because i am not creative enough to make all those @Clippy threads

schizophrenic? you can't make your mind up then.

This whole forum doesn't even exist. The names you recognize are just the regulars in your head. You act like this just for fun but you've made it up. What then? Does your response matter? Of course it does...you've said so. Type away. Type right in their unthinkable faces.
being psychotic may actually be less harmful than engaging in sherdoggery, in some ways.

Plus until 2-3 years ago, I couldn't remember hardly any screen names.

I am not unwell. I get check in messages from my doctor via coupon ads. If there is a sale on fruits/veggies, I'm not doing as well. If there's a sell electronics, it means I'm doing fine and "pushing all the right buttons" for healthy living.

He, nor US Customs would contact me through here. This space is too overrun with shills to be good for cummunication.

Last edited:
Back