What if the WWE crowds chant "Holly, Holly" at Ronda?

Seriously, do enough people know Holm's name to start a chant? Maybe "Blond Lady(clapclapclap)Blond Lady" but Ronda would just think it was for her.

But then again... I really doubt that she hasn't thought about this possibility and how she would handle it.
If we were talking about any other person, I would agree with you.

Yeah, back in the late 90's-early 2000's the fans would be part of the show as well but I feel most of those types of fans don't attend as much. But maybe I am talking out of my ass, I haven't watched professional wrestling in over 15 years.

ECW crowds were the most ruthless with their chants:
"You fucked up"!
"She's got herpes"
"You fat fuck"!

If she could manage to roll with it, it would be great for her ability to play a heel - making her even more popular from that angle.

In other words, she could turn it into a positive easily, and them doing that might work to her advantage. The potential is there for her to flip it on them. Those crowds love their villains.
you are 100% right. however, she has shown nothing in her dna that leads me to believe she can do that. if they get really loud with it, i think it will be very obvious that it is pissing her off. i would also assume the wwe would do their best to mute it on the tv side. she is mentally weak and i doubt things will change at her age

Back