what if team LI didnt get shut down

tekkenfan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If floyds team somehow didnt get the bad rep back in 2013 how big do you think it would be today? at that time he had keenan jt dj jackson ect i was planning to go there for a bit then it all came down at beginning of 2013

Did he also have Ryan hall as well?
Definitely did quite a few years back. I'm not sure when he left but I remember he was with Irvin back in like 06. He even marketed himself and his triangle systems similarly.

Which reminds me, Lloyd Irvin was a very savvy marketer. I wonder if he weathered the controversy and will/has found a way to regain market share.

Hard to judge how Keenan would have ended if he stayed an Lloyd instead of moved to Atos.

Did DJ leave Lloyd? I thought he was the only one who stuck around

Was he involved in the rape allegations?

No, he plead guilty to a date-rape of his own (he plead to a lesser charge) of his own and ran away from state of Iowa.
Who didn't extradite him because it costs money and they where happy with him getting his staller ass out of there.

If floyds team somehow didnt get the bad rep back in 2013 how big do you think it would be today? at that time he had keenan jt dj jackson ect i was planning to go there for a bit then it all came down at beginning of 2013

Another way to look at it would checking what the creontes achieved since they left him in terms of medals?

I don't really follow any in particular but I would assume they would at least won something of signifance like at gold medal ibjjf black belt adult level (male Division)?
Or what about addcc?

Another way to look at it would checking what the creontes achieved since they left him in terms of medals?

I don't really follow any in particular but I would assume they would at least won something of signifance like at gold medal ibjjf black belt adult level (male Division)?
Or what about addcc?

Shane Jamil Hill-Taylor and Mahamed Aly both got gold at worlds this year.

Definitely did quite a few years back. I'm not sure when he left but I remember he was with Irvin back in like 06. He even marketed himself and his triangle systems similarly.

Which reminds me, Lloyd Irvin was a very savvy marketer. I wonder if he weathered the controversy and will/has found a way to regain market share.
he left li in 2008 at purple for got why think was over money or something

Or what about addcc?

JT won ADCC gold last year & has taken silver + bronze at worlds (kinda tough when you have Lepri in your division).

Keenan's won ADCC silver x2 + Bronze + bronze at worlds (IMO he was on a great run last year but got robbed).

Wasn’t Jordan Schultz part of Lloyd Irvin?

Yes, he was. If I remember correctly he left Alliance for them and got a lot of hate over this and other stuff. Wonder what he's up to as of now, haven't heard about him in years.

Shut down? Is that what ya'll are calling it? Well after being shut down their results are better than ever. Added two black belt world champs to the list.

Back