What If Sherdog Has A Dislike Button?

Actually it would be pretty fucking funny..

Balance it by giving only one dislike per day.. that way it would mean something.. as every sherdogger knows hate is much stronger than love and it would take a special kind of asshole to really rack up dislikes..

200.gif

Harsh but true. You might want to edit your post though. Don't want you to get dubbs

Im not advocating they do it. Its a sad reality that a lot of people who crave the dopamine levels from social media tend to be ultra left and have tendencies toward harm infliction.
Although more of a facetious crack was my intent of the post, off sherdog it seems more likely. On the dog i dont literally think they would but considering what happened with einarr and that bj penn hyper fan...we have some weirdos here

Im not advocating they do it. Its a sad reality that a lot of people who crave the dopamine levels from social media tend to be ultra left and have tendencies toward harm infliction.
Although more of a facetious crack was my intent of the post, off sherdog it seems more likely. On the dog i dont literally think they would but considering what happened with einarr and that bj penn hyper fan...we have some weirdos here
most people on left don't have a double standard towards life. They are pointless creatures to interact with most of the time

You’d just have people who have beef running around disliking each other’s posts to even out their count. It would be Armageddon.

There is an 'unlike' button.
<BC1>
And ive used it on someone who ran his mouth about iron maiden.

Wish it had lol button cause I’ve seen some War Room stuff about ...let’s just say “ rigged “ things ....that were so fucking nutty and hilarious , they were basically like an old sat morning Lonny Tunes cartoon in their wackiness .

There's enough negativity in the world.

Don't need it here, IMO

It would get out of hand really quick.

be some black mirror shit in here

Y'all war room negging dislikers need to find yaself JESUS

and by JESUS i mean Rob Van Dam

DtfF.gif

Back