What If Sherdog Has A Dislike Button?

I was gonna tag someone who I think would get disliked the hell out of, but I feel it would be pretty douchey to do that.

It would be brutal for any of the guys in the heavies that constantly post about the same fighter and how great they are whether its the Khabib guys or Conor guys, etc.

I'd be fucked in the Covid thread alone, lol.

I was gonna tag someone who I think would get disliked the hell out of, but I feel it would be pretty douchey to do that.
Spell it backwards for us, they will never know. Or better word association.

Spell it backwards for us, they will never know. Or better word association.

I'll give a hint. He has a very obnoxious av.

I'll give a hint. He has a very obnoxious av.
This can be like a treasure hunt, without it being a 50 page thread, what have they posted in?

We used to have a dislike button, that wasn't even that long ago. They took it away because it just fuels negativity, I'm guessing.

i hate reddit strictly for the dislike button. ppl hide behind it, stalk profiles and down like everything said on purpose to discredit said person in any serious discussion, i find it completely counter productive. i stay only up liking on reddit so i dont become one of them cunts who hides behind dislikes. when someone says something stupid enough for me to dislike, i just reply back to them and point out their stupidity.

They have it in China.
You want to turn Sherdog into China?

A1dad15d-3216-4153-9d63-2fbfb53ec013-690.jpg

Back