What if Ronda beats Cyborg easily?

It would be difficult to win a fight you aren't going to let happen in the 1st place

It would be difficult to win a fight you aren't going to let happen in the 1st place

How? All Cyborg has to do is show that she can make 135.. thats the ONLY condition she needs to meet to get this fight? How is that not letting it happen? Cyborg herself has said she can make 135

Cyborg went the distance with a pro kick boxer and had her moments doing it. Ronda Rowdy isn't beating her easily, period.

Hey look everyone, an idiot

Takanashi went to decision with Cyborg, Coenen lasted 4 rounds

Ronda won't last 30 seconds?

Never post again

Hitomi Akano held the 128kb Jewels belt. Cris came in at 151lbs and tried to cheat the scale. Akano went to the third round.

Yoko Takahashi was 36 at the time and owned a 17-12 record.

How? All Cyborg has to do is show that she can make 135.. thats the ONLY condition she needs to meet to get this fight? How is that not letting it happen? Cyborg herself has said she can make 135

I see you still take Dana Baldfather at his word :rolleyes: Or is this you Dana?? Forgive me, baldfather.

Well then, they need to offer/schedule it-- that's the other thing that needs to happen. If it were going to happen, we'd hear about it half a year or more in advance.

If that were to happen, she would then start losing the weight and going to camp in preparation. But they're not taking that first step.

The way you said it is all backwards. Cyborg do camp and weigh in at 135 before a fight has even been offered/scheduled? I guess I can't blame you too much-- that's the way they (Ronda/Dana) are implying it works but only to make themselves look agreeable and shift the focus away from the indefinite delay/brush off that's really being done.

They should publicly offer the fight/set the date like half a year in advance (like they do all the time for big matchups) and THEN let her turn it down in front of everyone to show they are not culpable. But they won't do that because there's a very good chance Cyborg would actually do it

Cyborg went the distance with a pro kick boxer and had her moments doing it. Ronda Rowdy isn't beating her easily, period.

Jorina Baars is 1-3 in mma, two tko losses and a stool quit.

Let's see...a brutally strong woman who finishes her fights in under a minute and fights muay thai champs in her free time vs a fat chick who knows a few judo throws and fights accountants who train just to lose weight...

Yeah, what you said won't happen.

If that happens.

Ronda retires, goes full Hollywood.

and the casual fans jump ship on WMMA,

If there is such a thing as a casual fan, my guess is they would be McGreggor fans.

B_DLOiqUQAAQ2Fx.jpg

@criscyborg 3:44 PM - 1 Mar 2015
175lbs after my sunday breakfast Diet Coach @Lockloaded do I Really have to go Running monday?!?!

Yep, she has been working hard since 2013 to make this fight happen.

Did you not read what I posted?

You don't cut weight until you are offered a contract and given a specific date. You've got it backwards.

She's not cutting because they're not offering. That's the smart and healthy thing to do. Would you go to camp and cut weight for the hope that they "might" schedule you in a championship fight to magically coincide with your camp and weight cut? You probably would but that's not how it works

Well then, they need to offer/schedule it-- that's the other thing that needs to happen. If it were going to happen, we'd hear about it half a year or more in advance.

If that were to happen, she would then start losing the weight and going to camp in preparation. But they're not taking that first step.

The way you said it is all backwards. Cyborg do camp and weigh in at 135 before a fight has even been offered/scheduled? I guess I can't blame you too much-- that's the way they (Ronda/Dana) are implying it works but only to make themselves look agreeable and shift the focus on what's really happening.

They should publicly offer the fight/set the date like half a year in advance and THEN let her turn it down in front of everyone to show they are not culpable. But they won't do that because there's a good chance Cyborg would actually do it

They have offered her the fight, publicly numerous times during press conferences. At one point they were willing to give her the Ronda fight for her first UFC fight. They gave her a UFC contract and she could stay in Invicta and work on dropping to 135 and then come to UFC. They were even willing to pay Dolce to be her full time dietitian.

UFC were willing to PAY MONEY TO HELP CYBORG GET TO 135
And then mysteriously she ASKED TO BE RELEASED FROM HER UFC CONTRACT (coinciding with out of competition drug testing announcement, mind you)

What else do you want from them? She now needs to have one fight at 135 to prove she can actually make it, and then if she wins she can have Ronda

This, they aren't making a sincere effort in trying to get this fight.

What would be a sincere effort?

As a fight fan i want to see the fight.

But as a business decision the Zuffa has done all it needs to. They pay her to fight in Invicta, and if she goes to 135 she gets to fight Ronda.

Name another fighter that Zuffa has paid to fight in an outside organization.

I see you still take Dana Baldfather at his word :rolleyes: Or is this you Dana?? Forgive me, baldfather.

I'd take Dana on his word on this one, unlike Cyborg he actually tried to make this fight happen

But keep hating, nothing you post is of substance anyway

That's exactly what is going to happen. The haters won't be able to accuse her of ducking or being protected anymore.

You must be new around here or you wouldn't be underestimating the haters ability to rationalize.

That's exactly what is going to happen. The haters won't be able to accuse her of ducking or being protected anymore.

Is someone a hater is they want to see excellence pushed to the limit and not take smoke breaks?

Sure, there are people that are ridiculous and think Ronda sucks, just as there are ridiculous people that think she could beat any man in the UFC. The only rational assessment is that she is a great female fighter that has not been put anywhere near her limit. At the same time, the same rational person could think, at this point, that she or the UFC do not want to push her to the limit with their recent match making and avoidance of Cyborg at 40 or 45 accompanied by name calling, excuses and slander.

If she does beat Cyborg, a true fighter would want fight Gabbi Garcia next.....keep going out and up to find your limits. IF God gives you greatness, it is your duty to find out what that greatness really looks like. Greatness is a gift for humanity, not a masturbatorial device.

Let us not confuse those that want to see greatness with haters.

Back