What if Rhonda loses?

A) She wont, B) She'd get an immediate rematch and win

I've been trying to figure out for awhile who Rhonda is.

Rhoda_S1.jpg

amirite?

Carmouche will still be someone marketable as openly gay and a former marine. I think that's why he chose her... To not Petruzelli himself.
I think you're over estimating the selling power of a lesbian former marine. In women's sports, sex sells; and Carmouche doesn't have much sex appeal.

I've already heard Dana use the phrase "Ronda, or whoever beats her." With all of the crazy shit he's seen in this sport, I'm assuming he has considered her losing as a possibility.

Cyborg - no explanation needed
McMann - olympic medalist vs. olympic medalist
Holm - top ranked boxer in MMA
Baszler - Josh Barnett (who knows how to run his mouth for the sake of promotion) protege (who knows how to run her mouth as well).

Sara McMann?

Sara McMann?

50% of her wins are decisions. That's not going to work against Rousey. No matter how many times you say it, it's not going to make it true. Look how many people were saying Bonnars name lol
She does make sense though. Maybe her wrestling will be aggressive enough.

Edit* but I doubt it

Last edited:
Remember that time Martina Navratilova crashed the sport of women's tennis and now it no longer exists?

What will happen if Liz wins is that the UFC will sign a handfull of female 135lb'ers, they'll start fighting each other on undercards, start winning FOTN bonuses, developing fanbases and followers, and a division will be built from the ground up, not the top down as they are apparently trying to do now.

I hope Ronda does lose tbh...

Anytime Dana plans crap I want it to backfire. Like bs fights, TUF coaches, etc.

He see's money is it. Which is fine due to it being a business, but it wasnt long ago he said female fighters will never be in the UFC. Now they have a hot chick so they want women mma. He said Kimbo sucked and would never be in UFC, yet he was.

I just want Cyborg to cut the weight safely and still have her strength, and take the title and keep it for long time...period

People will celebrate globally and call for Rousey v Cyborg on a free card

Remember that time Martina Navratilova crashed the sport of women's tennis and now it no longer exists?
You're comparing a sport considered to be elitist and classy whose athletes tend to fall in line with society's gender roles with its exact opposite. Let's also not forget that one of the richest and most famous female tennis players of all-time never even won a WTA singles title.

Last edited:
She is going to win quickly, as usual, the chances of her losing with her style and the lack of 1 punch power in the women's division are so low, I mean plane crash low.

if you are, then you still might have to explain who she is because I have no clue who that is.

I'm only 26 and you're making me feel old.

50% of her wins are decisions. That's not going to work against Rousey. No matter how many times you say it, it's not going to make it true. Look how many people were saying Bonnars name lol
She does make sense though. Maybe her wrestling will be aggressive enough.

Edit* but I doubt it

I'm not saying she will win or lose, but people are saying there are no other high level grapplers. How higher do you want than a silver medalist olympic wrestler?

I hope Ronda does lose tbh...

Anytime Dana plans crap I want it to backfire. Like bs fights, TUF coaches, etc.

He see's money is it. Which is fine due to it being a business, but it wasnt long ago he said female fighters will never be in the UFC. Now they have a hot chick so they want women mma. He said Kimbo sucked and would never be in UFC, yet he was.

I just want Cyborg to cut the weight safely and still have her strength, and take the title and keep it for long time...period

Yeah, me too. I hope it all backfires and the UFC shuts down forever and MMA is ruined and no longer exists. That would be funny. I love MMA more than anything except seeing Dana fail.

Or we can just accept what is good for the goose is good for the gander and enjoy the growing sport and the UFC.

Either way.

Won't be good for the women's division losing their cash cow.

Back