What if Rhonda loses?

Meathead Jock

WAR ASKREN
@Gold
Reaction score
I know it is very unlikely, but what happens if she gets caught and knocked out? Will Dana still have interest in keeping the keeping a women's division or will it cause him to scrap it because it's already a tough sell and without a 'star' it might be impossible. Thoughts?

Won't be the first time a hyped fighter loses in their debut in the Octagon.

Then he gets a gay world champ which they will no doubt market to the heavens.

Ronda losing may be the best thing possible if you think about it.

Carmouche will still be someone marketable as openly gay and a former marine. I think that's why he chose her... To not Petruzelli himself.

I know it is very unlikely, but what happens if she gets caught and knocked out? Will Dana still have interest in keeping the keeping a women's division or will it cause him to scrap it because it's already a tough sell and without a 'star' it might be impossible. Thoughts?

I mentioned this in a thread a couple of days ago.

It would be hilarious and Dana's post fight press conference will be priceless

Dana White will walk out like Vince McMahon and be like "I order this match to be restarted immediately!"

Then we'd have a new champ? Honestly though I don't see Rousey losing for a bit. If cyborg comes to 135 then we'd have a chance at watching Rhonda get her head popped back like a pez dispenser < lol that sounds so bad. <3 Mauro

No, it means that WMMA in the UFC is over. Hes already stated that this is the Rousey show. If she loses, it won't last long in the UFC. Then Invicta FC will take over as the top WMMA show - which will keep them only a mid level promotion focusing only on WMMA, but they'll have a nice niche filling a void

I really dont care either way

dana white already said that the women's division could last a year, or it could last forever.

i don't necessarily think that rousey losing this fight is a bad thing. if rousey ends up beating these women with ease, then people aren't going to watch. who wants to watch a fight where the outcome is practically guaranteed?

the ufc NEEDS to start a rivalry with rousey and tate as soon as possible. that is the only compelling storyline in the division.

dana white already said that the women's division could last a year, or it could last forever.

i don't necessarily think that rousey losing this fight is a bad thing. if rousey ends up beating these women with ease, then people aren't going to watch. who wants to watch a fight where the outcome is practically guaranteed?

the ufc NEEDS to start a rivalry with rousey and tate as soon as possible. that is the only compelling storyline in the division.

What about Cyborg?

No body is going to beat this woman for a long time. It wouldn't surprise me if she goes undefeated in her career.

would be hilarious to watch the hypocrite lose his shit.

Back