What if Paul KOs Floyd? You reaction?

It's a damn shame that this isn't a normal fight because I'd take all of the chumps money who are thinking Paul will KO Floyd. But as it is Floyd would have to KO Logan to win and I think the size difference is too much. Fuck it I may take a punt on it as Logan might collapse from exhaustion.

ya i agree, if mayweather takes the same approach like he did against conor he'll let logan have his moment and burn his gas tank and then take over and school him....I'm not sure what the stipulations are but others have posted that logan isn't even allowed to win or hit hard enough to get a finish, if that's the case then this is just a staged sparring match between logan and mayweather.

I’m a psychic and can predict the future. Here’s some comments from tomorrow’s Paul v Mayweather threads.

“Wow, can’t believe Paul went all 8 rounds with Mayweather.”

“I hate Logan Paul, but he’s earned my respect.”

“Man, they just danced around the whole time.”

“Did anyone else feel like Mayweather was going easy on him?”

“If Mayweather was in his prime, he would have knocked him out easily. That’s the only reason Paul lasted. Definitely not because this fight is a joke.”

tenor.gif

If the ref protects Floyd and treats it like an exhibition I don’t see Floyd really getting touched.

Conor, a dedicated martial artist with a longer history of boxing and striking training, who was a well conditioned elite mixed martial artist didn’t hit Floyd with anything of significance. (Including that one slow uppercut that people want to pretend was a good punch for some reason even though it had no snap on it and was more of a push)

If the ring is small and Logan is allowed to physically bully Floyd, he probably still gets embarrassed but you never know with his weight advantage if he manages to corner Floyd...

70600F38-BDE8-44EF-B414-7D44B68CC256.jpeg

It's very unlikely to happen, but given the size difference and Floyd's age, i wouldn't be shocked if it did. I just don't know how good Floyd's reflexes are at 44. People are acting as if this is gonna be the same guy who beat Canelo. It won't. Is it still gonna be good enough to beat Logan? Most likely, yes. Is there a chance Logan could land something? The answer is also yes. It's also important to point out that if Logan chooses to be dirty, his chances improve a lot immediately. One good punch from the clinch might be all it takes. And i do think he's gonna be dirty. He was mentioning that the rules weren't clear and laughing.

I'd eat my hat. Why not? If Paul can beat Floyd, a hat can be food. That's just science.

It's very unlikely to happen, but given the size difference and Floyd's age, i wouldn't be shocked if it did. I just don't know how good Floyd's reflexes are at 44. People are acting as if this is gonna be the same guy who beat Canelo. It won't. Is it still gonna be good enough to beat Logan? Most likely, yes. Is there a chance Logan could land something? The answer is also yes. It's also important to point out that if Logan chooses to be dirty, his chances improve a lot immediately. One good punch from the clinch might be all it takes. And i do think he's gonna be dirty. He was mentioning that the rules weren't clear and laughing.

I just watched the first few rounds of ksi vs logan. Logan was running away from ksi most of the fight after a round logan got fatigued and his jab became worse and worse then he stopped using it. If u think logan has any change today u need help. Floyd just needs keep at range for the first 2 rounds and make him miss which won't be hard cause logan telegraph's his punches then logan will fatigue, mayweather targets the body over and over and its all over.

I would wake up and smack myself in the mouth for having such a shitty dream.

It's a damn shame that this isn't a normal fight because I'd take all of the chumps money who are thinking Paul will KO Floyd. But as it is Floyd would have to KO Logan to win and I think the size difference is too much. Fuck it I may take a punt on it as Logan might collapse from exhaustion.

I think Paul is definitely the weaker link and will take more damage from May than the other way around. Paul might collapse from accumulated damage + exhaustion.

I just watched the first few rounds of ksi vs logan. Logan was running away from ksi most of the fight after a round logan got fatigued and his jab became worse and worse then he stopped using it. If u think logan has any change today u need help. Floyd just needs keep at range for the first 2 rounds and make him miss which won't be hard cause logan telegraph's his punches then logan will fatigue, mayweather targets the body over and over and its all over.

Well, supposedly this is a very different Logan. He's supposed to have improved a lot. Whether that's true or not, we'll. Size can definitely negate a good portion of your opponent's skill. Not completely, if the gab is huge, but there's potential for this to be more than a one sided beat down like most believe.

He has no chance.

Logan Paul nearly dropped dead from exhaustion against freakin KSI, he’s gonna be gassed out after a few rounds of swinging at air against Floyd.

My reaction is that you could bury boxing 6 feet under if that happens.

Well, supposedly this is a very different Logan. He's supposed to have improved a lot. Whether that's true or not, we'll. Size can definitely negate a good portion of your opponent's skill. Not completely, if the gab is huge, but there's potential for this to be more than a one sided beat down like most believe.

Alot revert to type when they are put under pressure which I exoect to happen once Floyd's starts landing as Paul is inexperienced and hasn't faced situations like that before. It's one thing sparring nobodies and doing good it's another thing facing a pro boxer who's probably gonna butcher the body then add fatigue and panic into that and it's only gonna end one way.

I’m a psychic and can predict the future. Here’s some comments from tomorrow’s Paul v Mayweather threads.

“Wow, can’t believe Paul went all 8 rounds with Mayweather.”

“I hate Logan Paul, but he’s earned my respect.”

“Man, they just danced around the whole time.”

“Did anyone else feel like Mayweather was going easy on him?”

“If Mayweather was in his prime, he would have knocked him out easily. That’s the only reason Paul lasted. Definitely not because this fight is a joke.”

It's hilarious to me that they're expecting around 3 million PPV buys. How the fuk are so many people going to pay 50 bucks for that?

He has no chance.

Logan Paul nearly dropped dead from exhaustion against freakin KSI, he’s gonna be gassed out after a few rounds of swinging at air against Floyd.

Yes and that was after 2 rounds and he barely punched he was mostly running away from ksi who was running at him. I think ksi and logan have 0 chance in beating any pro boxer but I would rather have ksi today then logan ksi is defo better.

I bet Floyd's chin is cracked and I don't think he could survive the power of a 20 year old 230lbs guy.

Back